Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:14 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

Originally Posted by karonious
Excellent idea, if I could only access it!
Funny thing is, I'm on the laptop now and it is OK
Like I said though, maybe others are having the same problem?
Nice to know you missed me: although you didn't mention me by name, I KNEW you included me!
The silence was deafening by your absence!! (There is a God)

It was a suggestion for a new thread, but the lazy arse Michelle hasn't done it?!

You ok? All good with you and your hammock? This thread has turned into the Kiwi Bar!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:19 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
The silence was deafening by your absence!! (There is a God)

It was a suggestion for a new thread, but the lazy arse Michelle hasn't done it?!

You ok? All good with you and your hammock? This thread has turned into the Kiwi Bar!!
Me and the hammock are doing very well thank you!
We will come and see you as soon as you have the alcohol unpacked!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maz
I have one SIL and one BIL. My BIL is legally insane (I kid you not) but I'd rather hang out with him than my SIL, who's a horrible piece of work. I don't know what I ever did to her, but she decided to ignore me pretty much as soon as we met. She's exceptionally rude. She looks straight through me when there are people around, horrid cow.
oh mine arent rude, 2 are ok really, but the 3rd one just kind of likes ti create agro and she has the child from hell as well....she feels life is against her and boy dont we hear about it, but the rest of the family just kind of let her get on with it
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:34 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
Me and the hammock are doing very well thank you!
We will come and see you as soon as you have the alcohol unpacked!
That would be really nice. (Had already noted that you like visiting the Mount so was wondering if it might be possible?) Give me 5 mins from arrival to get rid of pesky Landlord and then ... Bolly o'clock!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 5:50 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
my MIL is far to close now I live here, I had 16 yrs no MIL......
Snap! I still can't believe I travelled 12,000 miles to be living 10 minutes away from her

She's not too bad really. But still... she's a MIL!

I haven't been on much lately cos the weather's too nice - our study is upstairs and I can't sit in it in the mornings when I'd usually be on at the weekends - it's sweltering I was just out at the clothes line and I feel so happy - the cicadas are SO loud and I was almost jumping up and down with glee to be living in the South Pacific It was the first thing we noticed last night just after we'd felt the earthquake - NO cicadas
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Lazy arse ?! I'll have you know I was whooping Carl's arse on the Wii again !! Then trying to beat my score on a game on my DS (both Nintendo!). Lazy indeed

Last edited by UKNZAUS; Feb 22nd 2007 at 6:56 am. Reason: Crap spelling!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:43 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I am just way too busy scheming to post at the moment. But will be back with a revengence when Im free
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Hi Michelle

You didnt say Mosquitos, they have a liking for me at the moment, I got bitten 4 times on monday on my train, twice on my leg and the bite grew to about 7 cms in width and hurt like hell, once on each hand...so can I send you my mossies instead

it has been quiet on here the last few days

I am surprised my OH hasnt expressed a desire for a Wii...he always usually wants new toys like that

Dawn

Dawn,
what part of your body is your train on??? he sandfles have been eating danny