Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jooooooooooooooooooooooordaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aannnnnnnnn

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was ignoring the stupid pathetic tight mean arse person !!!!!

I don't like her, she knows this - everyone knows this - I'm not 2-faced and won't speak to her just because i bump into her
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:50 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jooooooooooooooooooooooordaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aannnnnnnnn

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was ignoring the stupid pathetic tight mean arse person !!!!!

I don't like her, she knows this - everyone knows this - I'm not 2-faced and won't speak to her just because i bump into her
I'll talk to mine, but she does sulk worse than my 5-year old. And when said 5-year old points this out to her, the look on her face is priceless.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maz
Ooooh in-law gossip! Do tell what she was shouting at you!
my MIL is far to close now I live here, I had 16 yrs no MIL......
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
lucky you!

I can't wait to go and have a lifetime without mine!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

lucky you!

I can't wait to go and have a lifetime without mine!
lucky you...my hubby has his MIL coming to stay for a month from the 10 march....but its not the MIL hes worried about its my Dad...he will be TOO HOT and the Food will be crap...my dad is just one of those people whos never happy...in fact a typical whinging pom....no smart remarks that i take after him please
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:19 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

no you dont, you just love being here and besides were are you going at your time of night so cause some more fairy trouble no doubt
Stuck labels on multi-coloured plastic folders with words like "Dogs" and "Shipping" and "Shopping Plan Auckland" on and collated all relevent scraps of paper into said folders! See, not causing any trouble. Being fully fledged grown-up! Bored now ...
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:21 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

You lucky cow!

I've told hubby that we'll only need to save up for 2 airfares for when he returns to the US to see his family - for just him and daughter. I'm not stepping foot back in the US once we're gone. So it'll be ta-ta for ever to my MIL as she's turned down invitations to be entertained by my exceedingly hospitable parents for a week or two, even. Ungrateful (*$&^%&^$%^
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:27 pm

It's quiet AGAIN !!!

And before I go on, I do not want:

snakes
spiders
leaks
fire
flood
in fact anything BAD to happen in my life just because I said that BE is quiet! My life is not quiet, far from it - come on everyone - where aaaaarrrrrrreeeeee yooooooooouuuuuuuuu ???

I just whooped Carl's arse at Bowling & Baseball on the Nintendo Wii yaaaaay! Fab invention - it's my prize possession!

Michelle xx
You could start a thread on "Missing Posters" and list who's not been on recently? Spotted? Alive? Left already etc? Then they could use it to say what they are up to/still alive/left the country (!!! ) etc?

I need to fill my empty hours ...
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Stuck labels on multi-coloured plastic folders with words like "Dogs" and "Shipping" and "Shopping Plan Auckland" on and collated all relevent scraps of paper into said folders! See, not causing any trouble. Being fully fledged grown-up! Bored now ...
most grown up for you

sends you Glass of bolly to distract
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
You lucky cow!

I've told hubby that we'll only need to save up for 2 airfares for when he returns to the US to see his family - for just him and daughter. I'm not stepping foot back in the US once we're gone. So it'll be ta-ta for ever to my MIL as she's turned down invitations to be entertained by my exceedingly hospitable parents for a week or two, even. Ungrateful (*$&^%&^$%^
not so lucky now...MIL and 3 sister in laws as well...now thats enough to make me run back to the uk

have to go do some work now

behave all, but have fun
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:47 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Bl**dy Show Off!!!!

Mine are in bags boxes, drawers & wherever else I can find to hide them 5 minutes before a viewing!!!

Everytime I start sorting them into neat piles, someone or something distracts me; that's my excuse anyway!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:48 pm
Maz

not so lucky now...MIL and 3 sister in laws as well...now thats enough to make me run back to the uk

have to go do some work now

behave all, but have fun
I have one SIL and one BIL. My BIL is legally insane (I kid you not) but I'd rather hang out with him than my SIL, who's a horrible piece of work. I don't know what I ever did to her, but she decided to ignore me pretty much as soon as we met. She's exceptionally rude. She looks straight through me when there are people around, horrid cow.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:54 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

You could start a thread on "Missing Posters" and list who's not been on recently? Spotted? Alive? Left already etc? Then they could use it to say what they are up to/still alive/left the country (!!! ) etc?

I need to fill my empty hours ...
My computer seems to be playing silly b****rs at the moment: I can only get a page from days ago to come up. I got into this today by missing out 'favourites and going to the main forum, this thread was the latest posted on, so here I am. Maybe others are having the same problem? Can anyone email me Paul the administrators details and I will try and find out what is going on.
Thank you
Karen B
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by karonious
My computer seems to be playing silly b****rs at the moment: I can only get a page from days ago to come up. I got into this today by missing out 'favourites and going to the main forum, this thread was the latest posted on, so here I am. Maybe others are having the same problem? Can anyone email me Paul the administrators details and I will try and find out what is going on.
Thank you
Karen B
No, I can't. Go to site index and his details will be one of the last posters for one of the site feedback threads.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:06 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

No, I can't. Go to site index and his details will be one of the last posters for one of the site feedback threads.
Excellent idea, if I could only access it!
Funny thing is, I'm on the laptop now and it is OK
Like I said though, maybe others are having the same problem?
Nice to know you missed me: although you didn't mention me by name, I KNEW you included me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.