Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

It's quiet AGAIN !!!

And before I go on, I do not want:

snakes
spiders
leaks
fire
flood
in fact anything BAD to happen in my life just because I said that BE is quiet! My life is not quiet, far from it - come on everyone - where aaaaarrrrrrreeeeee yooooooooouuuuuuuuu ???

I just whooped Carl's arse at Bowling & Baseball on the Nintendo Wii yaaaaay! Fab invention - it's my prize possession!

Michelle xx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:20 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

There are zero snakes in New Zealand. Gawd I'm awful. Sorry!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
There are zero snakes in New Zealand. Gawd I'm awful. Sorry!
Yeah Maz - my house had ZERO snakes too !!!!!!

How the devil are you ?? I never dare buzz you on MSN in case you're in a call
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:25 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
It's quiet AGAIN !!!

snakes
spiders
leaks
fire
flood
in fact anything BAD to happen in my life just because I said that BE is quiet! My life is not quiet, far from it - come on everyone - where aaaaarrrrrrreeeeee yooooooooouuuuuuuuu ???

I just whooped Carl's arse at Bowling & Baseball on the Nintendo Wii yaaaaay! Fab invention - it's my prize possession!

Michelle xx
It is isn't it? I've been looking in and out all week, but very quiet. Lots en route, running round getting sorted or waiting in limboland and lots of newbies. Everyone very busy I guess?
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

It's quiet AGAIN !!!

snakes
spiders
leaks
fire
flood

Michelle xx
Hi Michelle

You didnt say Mosquitos, they have a liking for me at the moment, I got bitten 4 times on monday on my train, twice on my leg and the bite grew to about 7 cms in width and hurt like hell, once on each hand...so can I send you my mossies instead

it has been quiet on here the last few days

I am surprised my OH hasnt expressed a desire for a Wii...he always usually wants new toys like that

Dawn

Last edited by kwprwn; Feb 21st 2007 at 8:27 pm. Reason: forgot something
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Hi Michelle

You didnt say Mosquitos, they have a liking for me at the moment, I got bitten 4 times on monday on my train
What part of the body is one's "train?"
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ooooh whilst I remember Caroline!

My notice ran out today (I gave EA 2 weeks to save arguments!) and the eeeeeeeejits sent a viewer round at 6pm they closed at 6pm and my contract ended at 6pm - might have a private sale if I can get in contact with the viewers again My new agent starts tomorrow - board goes up too yay!

Thanks again xx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:36 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

How the devil are you ?? I never dare buzz you on MSN in case you're in a call
*waves* Oh you can ping me any time you want, darlin' If I'm on a call I'll just say. I'm usually on my base unit phone, but as of tomorrow the old dragon, aka MIL, is back from her daughter's, so I'll be on edge for another 5 bleedin' weeks.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:37 pm

Ooooh whilst I remember Caroline!

My notice ran out today (I gave EA 2 weeks to save arguments!) and the eeeeeeeejits sent a viewer round at 6pm they closed at 6pm and my contract ended at 6pm - might have a private sale if I can get in contact with the viewers again My new agent starts tomorrow - board goes up too yay!

Thanks again xx
Good luck with the new agents - hope the letter helped?!

Sadly, if you got hold of the viewers and tried to cut out the old agent they'd come after you for the "Introduction" fee for introducing the client?
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
the old dragon, aka MIL

That's kinda polite - my MIL gets called a LOT worse than that !!!!! I bumped into mine at hospital the other day when i took my son in !!! I walked off ignoring her shouts lmao
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Ok let me rephrase...i was on the train to work, and got bitten on my leg

smarty pants
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Ok let me rephrase...i was on the train to work, and got bitten on my leg

smarty pants

I know, I know, I have better things to do than mess around on here ... I'll get my coat!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck with the new agents - hope the letter helped?!

Sadly, if you got hold of the viewers and tried to cut out the old agent they'd come after you for the "Introduction" fee for introducing the client?
oh well - I told them about my predicament anyway Told them about new agents but said that I wasn't going to influence them

But they were planning where their furniture would go and what would go in which rooms We shall see ....

Yes the letter worked - today was the first phone call from them in over THREE weeks !!! Grrrrrrr
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:46 pm
Maz

That's kinda polite - my MIL gets called a LOT worse than that !!!!! I bumped into mine at hospital the other day when i took my son in !!! I walked off ignoring her shouts lmao
Ooooh in-law gossip! Do tell what she was shouting at you!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know, I know, I have better things to do than mess around on here ... I'll get my coat!!
no you dont, you just love being here and besides were are you going at your time of night so cause some more fairy trouble no doubt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.