clothes- shops???

Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:09 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: clothes- shops???

Originally Posted by banshigirl
I hate shopping but have been reading about the clothes etc and would willing go to Primark etc.

Debs.
A girl after my own heart I'm going to Ireland in August and can't wait to get to Penneys (Primark) Their quality had improved so much in the couple of years before I left and I'll get there for the end of summer sales and then the autumn stuff will be in too

I buy quite a lot of clothes - well I did before the interest rate went up and because I work in a corporate environment I've got to look smart. I don't have any problems getting what I want. Have a look at this site www.ezibuy.co.nz It's fairly representative of what's available here.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by banshigirl
As I am still in the UK (bugging) if any of you want me to send some bits over to yu just PM me.

I hate shopping but have been reading about the clothes etc and would willing go to Primark etc.

Just let me know what you basically you want and I will pop out and send to you.

Debs.
Send me some bud,don't sell it here!!!!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Hi, I was a shopaholic in the UK but moving to NZ changes you. Not every thing in life is about what your wearing. I would advise you to bring as many clothes with you from the UK but, fashion is different here and some clothes I wore in the UK havnt seen the light of day since I arrived 8 months ago. I still miss clothes shops in the UK but, most the time I live in T shirts and shorts now. You have to look around but, you can get most things locally.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:47 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Primark. The Warehouse has a lonnnng way to go
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:57 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's links to some typical women's clothes outlets

Ballantynes

Famers

Ezibuy
Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:18 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou
Speaking of clothes, what is the recommended attire for an interview?

I'm flying to NZ in a couple of weeks for one, and have heard that interviews are more relaxed ... jacket and smart trousers too much?

Lou
Can't hurt to look sharp as. My dh bought an expensive jacket, trousers and shirt for an interview here last year because we really wanted him to get it so went to a tailor in Napier and got his advice. He said it would never hurt to look sharper than the next guy. He got the job, which was a real chancing his arm position

We shop in Recycle-Mart. Bought the kids all quality name brands and came out with a big bag of new clothes for them plus quality linen-cotton shirts for husband for $43. They've got some really good stuff and certainly for kids it's wonderful.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:19 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

PS I'd rather buy quality brands from Recycle-Mart than warehouse shite that doesn't last and cost twice the price.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god for Esprit, not somewhere I really shopped in back home, but decent quality stuff on the NZ highstreet, and they always seem to have some stuff on sale
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:47 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Thank god for Esprit, not somewhere I really shopped in back home, but decent quality stuff on the NZ highstreet, and they always seem to have some stuff on sale
Sheesh, i did a double take with that for a second. I forgot that Esprit now has mens clothes....
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

NZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of light

Womens clothing: Witchery in Smith and Caugheys in Auckland, and Kirkdales in Welly. Also can order online www.witchery.com.au.

Country Road is good for men, women and children too. More pricey, but found have lasted really well. Also, they sell good business attire. Have found in Auckland, people can dress up more for work and going out than they do in London!!!

Cue has some nice womens clothes as well.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:15 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Sheesh, i did a double take with that for a second. I forgot that Esprit now has mens clothes....
still won't be wearing any of their stuff though
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

The worst thing is still trying to buy shoes, the range is pretty bad really... :curse: