Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Christchurch Bound-we hope

Christchurch Bound-we hope

Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

EmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really nice
Default Re: Christchurch Bound-we hope

Am thrilled to hear about the coffee shops! Thanks SamBinNZ and Bevs for your messages. Rangiora keeps coming up as a nice place to be. Getting excited about coming over there - just have to sell the house now!
Emma
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by EmandKen
It's great to hear that people who've made the move are happy in NZ and that you too Kirstie and Paul are planning on taking your cats. We're a bit nervous about them travelling but they'll love it when we get there, I'm sure.
D
Those cats are going to be fine and they will love being here. Our cats breezed the move. & have just such a totally better environment to enjoy . Our cats could've been creamed on the rat run of a road outside our cottage at any time in the UK but here they just sit on the styles watching the world go by.
The only thing I do with the cats here is to make sure they are in before twilight. They don't go out again until well after dawn breaks & then it's with full tummies. I don't want a daily offering of small birds & skinks.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 12:46 am
Just Joined

SamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really niceSamBinNZ is just really nice
Smile Re: Christchurch Bound-we hope

Thanks Bev, Karma gratefully received.

I am really a little bit better today as we have got the keys to our own house. Just been to the solicitors to pick them up, so no more sharing and feeling like I am in the way!!!!

It's good to know that there are people out there that are in the same boat and there is someone out there to 'talk' too.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Best of luck with the move,NZ is great!!
we are in Rangiora too!! Lovely place plenty of coffee shops

Helen
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:03 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Best of luck with the move,NZ is great!!
we are in Rangiora too!! Lovely place plenty of coffee shops

Helen
am I the only one with a kettle??
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dustybin
am I the only one with a kettle??
Only drink coffee!!