Cant Explain it !

Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:24 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cant Explain it !

Originally Posted by Big Mullerd
Sorry to hear you might not be able to make it !
Thanks we will try not to bore many people about our ideas of moving over.
Oh no! None of us get bored from hearing people's plans! The great thing about this site is the sharing of different experiences Well our resident advisor says we'll get there, just have to keep jumping any hoops NZIS present us with, wish I was as optimistic as she is, we'll just have to wait and see
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:51 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Big Mullerd
Sorry to hear you might not be able to make it !
Thanks we will try not to bore many people about our ideas of moving over.
It doesn't bore us. How can it. We're all the same . We all wanted to come to NZ.

You post away about your plans. Your hopes . Ask anything you like . We are probably the only ones that'll understand where you are coming from.

Have a read IN HERE and maybe make a post or two or start your own thread.
folks are friendly and they like to share.

Originally Posted by kija
I feel the same way too, I'm in love with the place and it almost feels like I belong there
You'll get here Kija.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

Big Mullerd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kija
Oh no! None of us get bored from hearing people's plans! The great thing about this site is the sharing of different experiences Well our resident advisor says we'll get there, just have to keep jumping any hoops NZIS present us with, wish I was as optimistic as she is, we'll just have to wait and see
Well one of my biggest fears is finding work my wife is a qualified midwife so no probs on that score.)
Myself I have worked in food retail, been a prison officer,
Butcher,forklift driver, Order picker and now I remove Asbestos for a living !
but have very little in the way of qualifications.
I like to think I can put my hand to anything if shown but im not sure if thats how things are done in NZ ?
Old Oct 17th 2009, 11:53 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

You'll get here Kija.
I hope so Bevs!