Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello to everybody

Hello to everybody

Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:20 am
Just Joined

geoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nice
Default Hello to everybody

This is my first post so please go easy

My wife and I are in the throws of filling in our EOI and placing our house on the market We are full of beans and anticipation about finalising applications and securing enough points to get to New Zealand

We are still unsure about whether to just get over there for an initial 6 months and try and secure a job or land a job before we go?

Any feedback would be appreciated from you guys

I am in the design industry and wondered if there are any sub threads for Graphic Designers at all on the site?

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself and look forward to your comments
Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:09 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello to everybody

Originally Posted by geoffwa4
This is my first post so please go easy

My wife and I are in the throws of filling in our EOI and placing our house on the market We are full of beans and anticipation about finalising applications and securing enough points to get to New Zealand

We are still unsure about whether to just get over there for an initial 6 months and try and secure a job or land a job before we go?

Any feedback would be appreciated from you guys

I am in the design industry and wondered if there are any sub threads for Graphic Designers at all on the site?

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself and look forward to your comments
hi there and a big welcome to this friendly informative forum!!

Can't help re jobs except to say if you havn't found www.trademe.co.nz yet that its a good place to look for jobs, property etc.

good luck with your plans

B x
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

This lot are gentle as lambs mate. You'll be fine.

Kia Ora and welcome to this little BE NZ forum.

Try a couple of threads in the main NZ forum and see what pops up. You never know your luck.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

A big Hello and Welcome from us too!!
Old Oct 17th 2009, 7:01 am
Just Joined

geoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nicegeoffwa4 is just really nice

Thanks for the welcome hope I can get as much info from you guys to help us along the way
Old Oct 17th 2009, 8:35 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to you all welcome to the site

Dewb
Old Oct 17th 2009, 11:54 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm not in New Zealand but hoping against all hopes to get there one day. Wishing you the best of luck with your EOI and plans!