Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Best of Luck Everyone

Best of Luck Everyone

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 2:21 am
turkeytickler

Default Best of Luck Everyone

Back to the UK very soon for me, so I dont think I am going to have much to offer this forum any more (some would argue I never did )

Time for TT to fly the nest, thanks to everyone on here for their help, support, banter and outrage at some of my more controversial/silly posts....

Thanks to the mods for their lighthanded approach - it makes this forum the great site it is....

You are a great bunch of people, I will miss you all. In the words of the late great Dave Allen, may your god go with you.

bye

TT

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 2:31 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best of Luck Everyone

Bye bye, all the best to you and yours. Hope Norwich brings you all that you hope for. Keep in touch and let us know if going home to the UK was the best move (if you can be honest) or not - as the case may be.

Enjoy your sausage sizzle too !!!

Sue
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:44 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
Back to the UK very soon for me, so I dont think I am going to have much to offer this forum any more (some would argue I never did )

Time for TT to fly the nest, thanks to everyone on here for their help, support, banter and outrage at some of my more controversial/silly posts....

Thanks to the mods for their lighthanded approach - it makes this forum the great site it is....

You are a great bunch of people, I will miss you all. In the words of the late great Dave Allen, may your god go with you.

bye

TT
Good luck to you ,and i wont be to long before i go my self and your right it is a good forum and it is interesting watching the whole process of the people on here from getting their visas and the excitement that brings to moving to australia and setting up home and also how they deal with their new lives ,some are very happy some are not but which ever is the case we are all richer for the experience .
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default See ya tt............!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again……..good luck tt and may Allah shine on all your sheep.

If however you are ever in Auckland and need a lift………….
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:45 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Bye T.T.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Bye bye TT. We will miss your input on here so make sure you come back and let us know how youre getting on!

Good luck with your move.... hope it all goes smoothly.

Sarah X
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

hey tt - farewell from chch - sorry it didn't rock your boat - good luck with settling back into UK life - and hope little one copes with the flight well.
take care - let us know how you go
Vicki
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Good Luck TT...... don't lose that sense of humour when the hell that is the UK starts getting to ya!!!!!! Thanks for all your contributions... your comments will be missed!

Dave
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:48 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

bye

TT
Dave Allen was great and his show was very very popular in NZ. Wish you and your family all the very best TT. Take care xx

PS: Enjoy those sausages back home (and the black pudding too)
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:25 am
livewire

Goodbye TT, thanks for being a great bloke to post with, drop me a line when you and the family get home and you've caught up with your sleep (in about 3 years or so, they do sleep sometimes you know, just not when you want them to )

Guess the sausages won out in the end, hard choice to make but it had to be done.

Take care
D xx

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute

bye

TT
Hi TT.... Have missed some posts....why are you coming back?

Steve
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Best of Luck Everyone

bye

TT
Hi TT, hope all goes well for you & your family, enjoy the sausages (every time i see one i will think of you!!!) Best of luck xxx
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 1:23 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the UK very soon for me,
Bye TT. Hope the move back works out well for you all. And enjoy those sausages! Carmen.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:22 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Ta Ta TT
Old Mar 24th 2006, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

All the best TT, will miss you.
PS Do remind us what a decent sausage tastes like though wont you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.