Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Best of Luck Everyone

Best of Luck Everyone

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice
Default Re: Best of Luck Everyone

Good Luck with your move
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:13 am
Banned

Power will become famous soon enough

Good luck TT, I have enjoyed all of your posts, they have had me creased up laughing. You're a star!

Come back to update us if you get the chance.

Best of luck, hope you are very happy in England.
xx
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

CWEMM02 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Dave Allen was great and his show was very very popular in NZ. Wish you and your family all the very best TT. Take care xx

PS: Enjoy those sausages back home (and the black pudding too)
Dave Allen, he was very funny. We were able to watch him here in Canada, but that was about 25 years ago. You know, he directed the show from his chair.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 5:15 pm
SuzieB

blowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of lightblowers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
Back to the UK very soon for me, so I dont think I am going to have much to offer this forum any more (some would argue I never did )

Time for TT to fly the nest, thanks to everyone on here for their help, support, banter and outrage at some of my more controversial/silly posts....

Thanks to the mods for their lighthanded approach - it makes this forum the great site it is....

You are a great bunch of people, I will miss you all. In the words of the late great Dave Allen, may your god go with you.

bye

TT

Good luck Turkey Tickler - who will advise me about my love life now?
Best of luck - hope you're happy back home

Suzie B
Old Mar 27th 2006, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Kurtons is an unknown quantity at this point

Time for TT to fly the nest, thanks to everyone on here for their help, support, banter and outrage at some of my more controversial/silly posts....

You are a great bunch of people, I will miss you all. In the words of the late great Dave Allen, may your god go with you.

Hi TT ,

Just to wish you a safe journeyy back, I have really enjoyed your posts the good news is they showed repeats of dave allen on the beeb over xmas they really have stood the test of time , when youve got over your jet lag, cycle over to sainsburys for theyre special range sausages theyre to die for all the very best