British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Best of Luck Everyone (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/best-luck-everyone-363040/)

turkeytickler Mar 23rd 2006 2:21 am

Best of Luck Everyone

Back to the UK very soon for me, so I dont think I am going to have much to offer this forum any more (some would argue I never did :o )

Time for TT to fly the nest, thanks to everyone on here for their help, support, banter and outrage at some of my more controversial/silly posts....

Thanks to the mods for their lighthanded approach - it makes this forum the great site it is....

You are a great bunch of people, I will miss you all. In the words of the late great Dave Allen, may your god go with you.

bye

TT

Andrew Cross Mar 23rd 2006 2:31 am

Re: Best of Luck Everyone

Bye bye, all the best to you and yours. Hope Norwich brings you all that you hope for. Keep in touch and let us know if going home to the UK was the best move (if you can be honest) or not - as the case may be.

Enjoy your sausage sizzle too !!!

Sue :D

sassenach Mar 23rd 2006 3:44 am

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
Back to the UK very soon for me, so I dont think I am going to have much to offer this forum any more (some would argue I never did :o )

Time for TT to fly the nest, thanks to everyone on here for their help, support, banter and outrage at some of my more controversial/silly posts....

Thanks to the mods for their lighthanded approach - it makes this forum the great site it is....

You are a great bunch of people, I will miss you all. In the words of the late great Dave Allen, may your god go with you.

bye

TT

Good luck to you ,and i wont be to long before i go my self and your right it is a good forum and it is interesting watching the whole process of the people on here from getting their visas and the excitement that brings to moving to australia and setting up home and also how they deal with their new lives ,some are very happy some are not but which ever is the case we are all richer for the experience .

Nice Guy Mar 23rd 2006 4:08 am

See ya tt............!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again……..good luck tt and may Allah shine on all your sheep.

If however you are ever in Auckland and need a lift………….

sky Mar 23rd 2006 4:45 am

Bye T.T. :)

SarahB Mar 23rd 2006 5:25 am

Bye bye TT. We will miss your input on here so make sure you come back and let us know how youre getting on!

Good luck with your move.... hope it all goes smoothly.

Sarah X

Joshlin Mar 23rd 2006 7:23 am

hey tt - farewell from chch - sorry it didn't rock your boat - good luck with settling back into UK life - and hope little one copes with the flight well.
take care - let us know how you go
Vicki

Paladin Mar 23rd 2006 10:37 am

Good Luck TT...... don't lose that sense of humour when the hell that is the UK starts getting to ya!!!!!! Thanks for all your contributions... your comments will be missed!

Dave

kiwichild Mar 23rd 2006 10:48 am

bye

TT

Dave Allen was great and his show was very very popular in NZ. Wish you and your family all the very best TT. Take care xx

PS: Enjoy those sausages back home (and the black pudding too) ;) :p

livewire Mar 23rd 2006 11:25 am

Goodbye TT, thanks for being a great bloke to post with, drop me a line when you and the family get home and you've caught up with your sleep (in about 3 years or so, they do sleep sometimes you know, just not when you want them to :D )

Guess the sausages won out in the end, hard choice to make but it had to be done.

Take care
D xx

Stephen Jones Mar 23rd 2006 11:38 am

bye

TT

Hi TT.... Have missed some posts....why are you coming back?

Steve

poppets Mar 23rd 2006 12:50 pm

bye

TT

Hi TT, hope all goes well for you & your family, enjoy the sausages (every time i see one i will think of you!!!) Best of luck xxx

uk+kiwi Mar 23rd 2006 1:23 pm

Back to the UK very soon for me,

Bye TT. Hope the move back works out well for you all. And enjoy those sausages! Carmen. :)

Pompey_Paul Mar 23rd 2006 3:22 pm

Ta Ta TT

Rascal Mar 24th 2006 1:30 am

All the best TT, will miss you.
PS Do remind us what a decent sausage tastes like though wont you? :D