3 Weeks In

Old May 8th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Weeks In

Originally Posted by Biddy
Dom, I've told you before........take your medication AFTER breakfast.

After breakfast???????

I haven't been taking it for weeks now.:curse:

No wonder I feel funny!!!!

Did you hear about the village idiot who thought Hertz Van Rental was a dutch detective...only oldies will get that one.

Or who was the first sub aqua secret agent??

James Pond
Old May 8th 2007, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Default Re: 3 Weeks In

hi

congratulations on settling in so quick, and i am sure that you will find a house real soon.

i am also going to use pets oceanic when we come over, i have had the quote for my 2 cats which i thought was ok, and hearing more and more people say on how good they are puts my mind at rest.

do you have to take them long before you fly out??

we are in the process off looking for jobs and completing our eoi, fingers crossed we will be out there in the next few months, i would like to go before christmas.

with regards

kirstie