Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

1st Kiwi Christmas

1st Kiwi Christmas

Old Dec 26th 2012, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice
Default Re: 1st Kiwi Christmas

We had a good 1st Christmas - Santa came a day early, I did a full-on turkey dinner on Christmas eve; on the day I helped a new little one into the Naki (midwife), was on call so no booze but went for a bbq with a new friend and her family.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 10:16 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catchafire
It was a great Christmas, ............... ate to much.
Comin' right back at ya ! Some Christmas traditions just can't be changed !! Glad you had a good one.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 11:32 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
It was a bit good.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Bevs
Old Dec 30th 2012, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

kingacat is an unknown quantity at this point

Christmas was quiet. I worked 4 night shifts from the 24th as I'm very lucky! DHB were great, supper was provided and Father Christmas came to the ward with a gift.
Old Dec 30th 2012, 5:13 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingacat
Christmas was quiet. I worked 4 night shifts from the 24th as I'm very lucky! DHB were great, supper was provided and Father Christmas came to the ward with a gift.
Glad there was a bit of Christmas spirit where you work.
Old Dec 30th 2012, 7:30 am
Just Joined

Hurtle is an unknown quantity at this point

We had a great Christmas despite still not having our stuff yet from the UK. Full on turkey dinner, watched a video and then went for a long walk on the beach. Definitely prefer the sun to the rain, cold and floods the UK is enjoying at the moment.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

A thoroughly relaxing christmas was in our household

Needed to be after the first couple of months of sleepless nights thanks to the young one. Probably the best present is that he's now sleeping through the night

The wife didn't know what hit her. Bucks fizz in the morning with a scrambled egg n smoked salmon breakfast. A trip down to Sumner beach for a few hours after plenty of skyping - then resulted in a three course dinner prepared by moi. Excellently cooked. Prawn and salmon cocktail, followed by perfect chicken roast and then mud pie for desert. Lovely jubbly

Only negative was having to watch the wifes christmas present 'Westlife the farewell tour'. Thankfully that'll be the last DVD ever and the Iron Maiden dvds can continue to grow haha!