Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

16 year old...where to work....chch

16 year old...where to work....chch

Old Jan 8th 2008, 1:37 pm
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 16 year old...where to work....chch

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Hi Mandie,

Sam will get 12 dollars per hour from April and she gets 12.5% discount.. parents get that to.

They have been really good with training and orientation. However she said to tell Connie that you need to work at least 8 hours per week to get staff benefits etc...

Uniform provided and pay weekly.
That sounds brilliant...i like the sound of parent discount too
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 16 year old...where to work....chch

Originally Posted by 11ThousandMilesFromHome
When we touch down in chch the first thing eldest will be doing is looking for a job...what i'd like to know is...

who's the best employer?

who pays the most and what is the pay?

many thanks in advance
Both my 2 children worked at pak and save and they were both happy aged 21 and 16