Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Wish us luck in sellin up...

Wikiposts

Wish us luck in sellin up...

Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:56 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wish us luck in sellin up...

Originally Posted by Thydney
Her wedding picture
awwww thyd, that was meant to be kept private
Old Oct 21st 2008, 4:01 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
It's ok the ones of you joining, rejoining and becoming a life member of the mile high club are safe.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 4:03 am
Banned

englishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
thank you..
the moving part is no hassle...we've done it that many times now we can do it blindfolded..
lol Well at least the moving part of it shouldn't be too hard for you then.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 4:26 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishinfl
lol Well at least the moving part of it shouldn't be too hard for you then.
luckily I never really filled the house with furniture and stuff, just the essentials...so it shouldn't be too hard floggin the stuff or they can buy the house fully furnished..
Old Oct 21st 2008, 4:30 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
so which one's you then??
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:49 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
I mainly think they are guilty of bad fashion and saying "Git 'er done". :curse: Can't say I've seen roaming groups of dangerous "rednecks" around here either.
I have to say, that cracks me up, picturing gangs of 'rednecks' stalking around a mall. I wonder how the term is being used.. the American definition or some new meaning.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of your troubles Lisa, don't know what your OH does for a living, hopefully the UK prospects will be good. They say that the military in this area protect it from the full amount of economic strife with their steady paychecks, from my point of view it doesn't help everyone. How are house prices doing in your neck of the woods?
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:35 am
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by bevinva
Sorry to hear of your troubles Lisa, don't know what your OH does for a living, hopefully the UK prospects will be good. They say that the military in this area protect it from the full amount of economic strife with their steady paychecks, from my point of view it doesn't help everyone. How are house prices doing in your neck of the woods?
Thanks Bevinva, in honesty, the only problem we're going to have is selling the house and 2 cars..as OH has secured himself something back in the UK, so at least thats one thing sorted..

My neighbour sold her house in Aug 08 in 3 days..so I really hoping for that kind of good luck..it seems the houses prices here in NC have been pretty consistant as the prices never really went up like the rest of the US....but we shall see, its early days yet and I haven't even got the house up for sale as I'm waiting on a new kitchen countertop before I do..so fingers crossed...