We leave next week!!!

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute
Default We leave next week!!!

Sh***in' Hell, when did that happen?!?!? Come round so quick and still so much to do (mainly 'cos I've done nothing, thinking we've got ages!)

Spent the evening washing out kitchen cupboards, clearing the garden and ironing - ****** knackered now (wine is helping).

Oven tomorrow (after the cake fiasco!), bathroom, more ironing. Inspection Friday (stand by your beds!!!) into town to collect bond money. Farewells from Saturday through to Monday, packers Tuesday and Wednesday, fly to Sydney on Thursday for a few days (surprise for Ruby, who's wanted to go since the day she saw Nemo!) from Sydney to home on Sunday, arrive home Monday, barbeque at me mates house Monday PM (yes, of course I can do it!), birthday Friday, dead from there on in!!!!!

Dunno whether I'm ring tapped or boared at the mo!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We leave next week!!!

Whoa, how did that happen?? You seem so remarkably sanguine about it. I would be shouting it from the rooftops for months beforehand.

Hope all goes swimmingly for you!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:27 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Come on down Sarah!! The waether is lovely!

I can so relate to the last week panic. Was the same for us, but just remember once you are out of there its all over and you can breathe a sigh of relief!
Also get the first week over when you get here and let the rellies and friends descend in droves. I felt like my feet didnt touch the ground when we first got here. Thankfully, now we are on week 3, things are calming down.

Best of British
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:35 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Bloody nora that did come quick lol....

Well all the best, it will be mayhem for the next few months, but all so very worth it.
Don't forget to call me!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:12 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey, that has come around quickly!!

All the best. It's worth every minute of panic!!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:21 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck

wow you are very organised I left every thing to nearly the last minute LOL although we couldnt do it any other way had to stay in our rental till the very last minute and just hope they would be happy with the insepection and the bond would come back smoothly. I knew I wouldnt be able to sleep the night before so I stayed up cleaning slept for an hour got up cleaned and dressed the kids and spent the rest of the morning in a strange daze on till we were on the plane, tehn excitment kicked in, I still slept

any way enough of my rambling the best of luck and enjoy it
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks girls, we are all very excited! Had our final inspection today which went well (landlandy even drove me into the City to lodge the bond refund form!) so relaxing with a few glasses of vino tonight. Just gotta decide what tricks the English weather is gonna play on us over the next couple of months, so we know what to pack!

Rachel and Nicki - will contact you both when we get there!

BTW - hubby's last day at work today - he handn't told anyone he was leaving until a few days ago. Laid on a barbie for him and took him down the pub after work. Most were very shocked he was leaving and sad to see him go. Think he was rather touched!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:13 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Wow just a few days left. I hope you got the packing all done.
Good luck with the trip home.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
Thanks girls, we are all very excited! Had our final inspection today which went well (landlandy even drove me into the City to lodge the bond refund form!) so relaxing with a few glasses of vino tonight. Just gotta decide what tricks the English weather is gonna play on us over the next couple of months, so we know what to pack!

Rachel and Nicki - will contact you both when we get there!

BTW - hubby's last day at work today - he handn't told anyone he was leaving until a few days ago. Laid on a barbie for him and took him down the pub after work. Most were very shocked he was leaving and sad to see him go. Think he was rather touched!
Good luck...family say weather at home is really nice at the moment (yep even in Manchester)we have just sold our home here (soooooooooo relieved to have sold)and in a rental until the end of the year...I have only unpacked the things we need....thinking "got ages" to sort other things out but blinking heck it's nearly May already....all the very best of wishes....
Jackie
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

It'll be the best thing you've ever done hands down.

I think that feeling of returning on British soil is as good as your wedding day (If you've had one).

Absolutely splendid,hurry home to the greatness of Britain!!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Weather has been absolutely gorgeous this past week - hope it continues for you because it makes the countryside absolutely alive and vibrant.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck and best wishes on your return to Britain. No need for you to 'go mad in Adelaide' anymore!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Merseygirl
Good Luck and best wishes on your return to Britain. No need for you to 'go mad in Adelaide' anymore!
I know! What should I be now?!?!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:27 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maka paka
It'll be the best thing you've ever done hands down.

I think that feeling of returning on British soil is as good as your wedding day (If you've had one).

Absolutely splendid,hurry home to the greatness of Britain!!
Oh sod it, my wedding day was a disaster from start to finish.

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
I know! What should I be now?!?!
3 are sane in England.......we hope. Good luck again Sarah. Did I tell you how much I envy you? I think it might have been mentioned once or twice.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

All the best have a safe trip, the weather looks beautiful at present,hope it's nice when we holiday in July !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.