We leave next week!!!

Old May 2nd 2009, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Jay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really nice
Default Re: We leave next week!!!

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Yes it could have meant they are having a ball, but in this case i think they were going nuts with boredom lol.
I felt the same in Perth, i was brain dead. Maybe Sydney was the place for me, i'll never know.

I'ts what you make of a place - that helps heaps. I liked Adelaide a lot - I loved going for drive in the hills and up to the winneries, down to peninsula and the harbour down south, morialta falls etc. But I was bored too so I agree. The problem is all cities are isolated in OZ so it's not like you can pop over to the next city. Sydney of course has a lot going on but I dont like it their, too busy and too cosmopoliton for me.
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:06 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, they are in Sydney now, on a stop over en-route to England and home.
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:08 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jay-Producer
I'ts what you make of a place - that helps heaps. I liked Adelaide a lot - I loved going for drive in the hills and up to the winneries, down to peninsula and the harbour down south, morialta falls etc. But I was bored too so I agree. The problem is all cities are isolated in OZ so it's not like you can pop over to the next city. Sydney of course has a lot going on but I dont like it their, too busy and too cosmopoliton for me.
LOL, yep i agree. I 'm glad to be home anyway, we are 5 going mad in UK...meaning having a ball
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:10 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Haha, they are in Sydney now, on a stop over en-route to England and home.
Hiya dear....my MSN wont let me sign in still, bloody thing. My main pc is still packed up in garage, looks like it will be there for many moomins.
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a wee note.I find myself 4 days a week working in Inverness. I share a flat with a very objectionable Czech guy.He is a bore and is very interested in migrating to Australia. At first I was giving it the "the place is backward" Blah,blah. Then I thought Britain would be much better without him. So i now tell him what a wornderful country it is and I have offered to assist him with details of how to migrate to Australia.

I feel it is my patriotic duty.

When I awoke this morning I was thinking about when I left Scotland.In those days Sir Fred Goodwin was a saint and Jade Goody was an poorly educated chav who strangely made a racist remark to a more attractive and superior Indian female.

How times have changed.

Does anyone know the difference between conserves and preserves?

I was also thinking about that this morning.
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Jay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really nice

http://www.blurtit.com/q531133.html
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.

I'll now have to get on with my life and accept that in general jam terms there is no real difference.