Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

We have just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We have just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:58 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We have just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally Posted by Margaret3
ditto

thats fantastic sunny g, i am more than a little jealous, just think you'll soon be walking through buchanan galleries hell i even miss glasgow central

right now marg all i can think bout is getting back to see my wee mammy before she goes in for that op, but yes i am looking forward to getting back to reallity and be ME again. when i think back to the point of comming on holiday here to see what it was like all i can think of is Tunnel vision in my life about from then on getting outta Glesga and going to a better place, how WRONG was i? Better weather YES! what else? TBH i actually feel stupid about some things i said about our life in Glesga at that time on here while waiting for the Visa

We should have went back in Jan when the time was right then, but we may have gone back with a few thoughts that we never gave it enough time and who knows we may have come back again so in the long run we know for absolute certain now we will not come back here to live or even a holiday for that matter, why would we?

Have the same weather in Scotland as we have here and you have paradise in Paradise. Give Australia the weather we have in Scotland and you would have WHAT?

I miss everything about my life back home and cant wait to get back

whats happening with yourself margaret?

Last edited by Sunny_Glesga; Oct 5th 2008 at 4:01 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

AudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really nice

That's fantastic Sunny_Glesga,
Congrats, that's fantastic news! That didn't take too long - we've been waiting since March to sell our place *sigh*...hubby was talking the other night about 'plan b' and maybe we should rent our house out, but I don't want that hassle. I'm staying positive and telling him it will sell soon, and visualising that 'Sold' board outside the front door! I want to be back in Scotland
Audrey
Old Oct 5th 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Now thats a good question!

We aint got a clue where we will end up but hopefully back around baillieston where we were, well what i mean to say is Easterhouse. We were right at the back end. The GOOD bit

we will se what happens
Yes I know where you are talking about.
That's ok there,the main thing is ..It's your home and thats it in a nutshell,where you belong and it looks like your going to be back there very soon.

What a relief getting the house sold,good on you and all the best back in the land of square sausage,tattie scones,deep fried haggis and buckfast..LOL.