Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Heathrow hotel accepts pets!

Heathrow hotel accepts pets!

Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:38 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Heathrow hotel accepts pets!

Can i just add a useful titbit of info regarding your return with pets?

For those whose dogs etc have got the pet passport and are landing via Heathrow, if you wish to stay overnight in a hotel, I discovered that the Ibis hotel right outside the airport allows pets!!
I stayed there the night before i flew back 3 weeks ago and noted this info on a leaflet in my room.
It is a nice clean hotel. Great restaurant and food/bar available 24hrs.

£77 per night during the week and £59 at weekends.

Might be useful for those worn out after the trip and travelling further afield after landing
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Heathrow hotel accepts pets!

Thanks for posting that, good to know for the big trip back.
Don't know if I want to share a room with my terrier though - he snores so much!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:15 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heathrow hotel accepts pets!

Originally Posted by islandergirl
Thanks for posting that, good to know for the big trip back.
Don't know if I want to share a room with my terrier though - he snores so much!
PMSL Funny you say that i just had to turn the TV up because mine was snoring. I cannot believe such noise can be created by such a tiny dog!!