WE ARE DOING IT WRONG

Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:49 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE ARE DOING IT WRONG

And we can accomplish all of it in only three sentences!

~SecretGarden
Old Oct 6th 2008, 3:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I might post that on the Dingo forum, it looks much easier to get into the US than to Australia so we might all move north
What's wrong with you woman........do you want Ray to have a heart attack and die again

Old Oct 6th 2008, 3:32 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Pulled of the internet ... today ...not this site of course
we are doing it all wrong ...

First of all its nice hearing that you are intrested in America. since you are a british and i am assuming you have a british pass getting a visa is not a problem at all. once you get here you can apply and change your tourist visa to a work or student visa where if you apply for work visa your employer should give you something that you can show as proof. once that is done you will go to immigration office and apply for work permit which would go hand in hand with your work visa then you would take your passport with your visa in it and your work permit once it arrives in mail which takes 3 to 4 weeks since the day you applied to the social security office and get your social security number in the mail in about two weeks. you must have the work permit and a valid work visa to get a social number which is very important in this country. It sounds hard and alot of work but trust me one you get the addresses of these offices is very easy.
You missed the mod's comment!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 3:33 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
You missed the mod's comment!
LOL.. I did not want to ruin somebodys hope here ...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 3:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
What's wrong with you woman........do you want Ray to have a heart attack and die again

Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sime303
Also as there is no mention of any money changing hands, so I am assuming it is free.

Damn why was I never told about the addresses.
Someone could have told me before I filled in all those forms, wrote out all those checks (cha ching) and attended the INS centre so many times.

A day late and a dollar short.... the story of my life!