WE ARE DOING IT WRONG

Old Oct 5th 2008, 7:00 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default WE ARE DOING IT WRONG

Pulled of the internet ... today ...not this site of course
we are doing it all wrong ...

First of all its nice hearing that you are intrested in America. since you are a british and i am assuming you have a british pass getting a visa is not a problem at all. once you get here you can apply and change your tourist visa to a work or student visa where if you apply for work visa your employer should give you something that you can show as proof. once that is done you will go to immigration office and apply for work permit which would go hand in hand with your work visa then you would take your passport with your visa in it and your work permit once it arrives in mail which takes 3 to 4 weeks since the day you applied to the social security office and get your social security number in the mail in about two weeks. you must have the work permit and a valid work visa to get a social number which is very important in this country. It sounds hard and alot of work but trust me one you get the addresses of these offices is very easy.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE ARE DOING IT WRONG

Originally Posted by Ray

First of all its nice hearing that you are intrested in America. since you are a british and i am assuming you have a british pass getting a visa is not a problem at all. once you get here you can apply and change your tourist visa to a work or student visa where if you apply for work visa your employer should give you something that you can show as proof. once that is done you will go to immigration office and apply for work permit which would go hand in hand with your work visa then you would take your passport with your visa in it and your work permit once it arrives in mail which takes 3 to 4 weeks since the day you applied to the social security office and get your social security number in the mail in about two weeks. you must have the work permit and a valid work visa to get a social number which is very important in this country. It sounds hard and alot of work but trust me one you get the addresses of these offices is very easy.
Jeez and we took 4 years, why weren't we told all this.Hot Damn.LOL
Old Oct 5th 2008, 7:08 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

I feel sorry for the poor bastards that actually believe it

There was an article in the sunday express the other week about buying a home in Florida and the same kinda scenario they were making it out to be so easy, just buy the house and come and live here as simple as that....there again what about the folk that have fallen for that one thinking they can buy their dream home and just move out!!!!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 7:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
Jeez and we took 4 years, why weren't we told all this.Hot Damn.LOL
It must be knowing the secret addresses of the Social security offices ..
Old Oct 5th 2008, 7:23 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Does it allow you to vote in time for Nov 4?
Where does one get this british pass?
Old Oct 5th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

......you mean I've been waiting all this time for my GC and I could have just gone and got a British Pass!!!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
Does it allow you to vote in time for Nov 4?
Where does one get this british pass?
Maybe the british pass is a secret trail through Canada.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 10:59 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Also as there is no mention of any money changing hands, so I am assuming it is free.

Damn why was I never told about the addresses.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sime303
Also as there is no mention of any money changing hands, so I am assuming it is free.

Damn why was I never told about the addresses.
maybe we could get a refund for all the money we've dished out!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:03 pm

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
maybe we could get a refund for all the money we've dished out!
Absolutely, but I need to find the bloody addresses to send my refund application to.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sime303
Absolutely, but I need to find the bloody addresses to send my refund application to.
Please post the secret addresses when you find them....I won't be holding my breath!!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:13 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva
Maybe the british pass is a secret trail through Canada.
Perhaps.
Something like the Appalachian Trail... or the Underground Railway... or so the story goes Lewis & Clark had a 'ell of a time crossing the british pass. Maybe its somesort of pass which gets half-off british stuff somewhere or cheaper bus fares...
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by lisa67
Please post the secret addresses when you find them....I won't be holding my breath!!
Ah good idea about the breath, I was starting to go purple. I will post for the whole world to see as soon as I find 'em.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

Marty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud of

Oh crap, I've got an Irish passport - that's why it's all so difficult!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 11:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

I might post that on the Dingo forum, it looks much easier to get into the US than to Australia so we might all move north

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.