Told the family

Old Feb 5th 2012, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about
Default Told the family

Still planning for my return to the UK, shippers scheduled to quote on Monday and Tuesday, Realtors arranged for Friday regarding the sale of my house.

I have not announced the news to friends in Canada or the UK as yet, however told my family yesterday on the phone and there was tears of joy and excitement. My family are so pleased that we are coming home.
I had a friend begging me to come home last week and I had to grit my teeth and not tell her yet, now that was hard. I will expect I will be breaking the news to all my family and friends in the next couple of weeks.

I am excited to be returning to the UK after 3 years in Canada.

Whoop Whoop.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of
Default Re: Told the family

I am so happy and excited for you. Congrats! I can only imagine how you feel. I cannot wait until I am in that stage of moving back home.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 3:57 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

So glad everyone`s SO excited! Good luck with selling the house. We are at that stage too! Good luck! My amazing news was that while fossicking in the shed I found a tin of the original paint used to paint or walls so I can repaint/touch up and buy more if needed! I`d been messing around up till now not being able to match the finish or shade.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

ppc25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, if its what your heart wants you wont regret the move. we have been back 8 weeks now after spending 6 years in Saskatchewan, we moved to a slightly diffrent area than where we used to live but still close enough to family and i got a job within three weeks. TBH it was the first job i liked and applied for,so it can be done just keep possative
Old Feb 6th 2012, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone its a great feeling.x
Old Feb 6th 2012, 1:03 pm
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats BacktoUK. I can't wait to get to that point either!
Old Feb 6th 2012, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

I am actually shocked about the amount of people returning home.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

AllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of light

Great news, and well done. Its a big decision.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Back2UK
I am actually shocked about the amount of people returning home.
Yeah, I hope we`re not disappointed
Old Feb 6th 2012, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jemima55
We won't be, when do you intend to go home?
Old Feb 6th 2012, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Late summer, fingers crossed
Old Feb 6th 2012, 9:31 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

You can say that again
Old Feb 7th 2012, 12:36 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

If we are, we're going to have to make the best of things because I know I for one don't have it in me to do this again!

At least as Brits we're genetically prepared for making do and putting on a brave face
Old Feb 7th 2012, 12:45 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallysimmons
If we are, we're going to have to make the best of things because I know I for one don't have it in me to do this again!

At least as Brits we're genetically prepared for making do and putting on a brave face
indeed. So why couldn't we just settle abroad?

Like you, whether this works out or not, it's the last move, so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.