Three Months Back

Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

AudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really nice
Default Re: Three Months Back

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
The only reason I come into this Forum is that one day soon I hope to get out of this f****g litter strewn, ned infested country. Count your blessings, guys.
I thought Edinburgh was supposed to be a clean city Lothianlad have you ever lived outside of the UK?
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:21 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe he's after a job as the Daily Mail editor?
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:57 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
Maybe he's after a job as the Daily Mail editor?
He could be the Daily Mail editor...
Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute

That thought will stay with me all night SGG! Didn't know we kept such company here!
Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
He could be the Daily Mail editor...
Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:34 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ezzie
That thought will stay with me all night SGG! Didn't know we kept such company here!
I'd have a couple of strong ones if I were you.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AudsFrmSA
I thought Edinburgh was supposed to be a clean city Lothianlad have you ever lived outside of the UK?
Clean?
Have you seen trainspotting? That was a film about the middle class in Leith,Edinburgh.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68948&stc=1&d=12139656 34
Attached Thumbnails Three Months Back-trainspotting-vi.jpg  
Old Jun 20th 2008, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

AudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really nice

Originally Posted by maka paka
Clean?
Have you seen trainspotting? That was a film about the middle class in Leith,Edinburgh.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68948&stc=1&d=12139656 34
Years ago...but didn't take much notice if the place had litter strewn all over it or not.

Last edited by AudsFrmSA; Jun 20th 2008 at 2:10 pm.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 2:10 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maka paka
Have you seen trainspotting?
I love that movie and the soundtrack is fantastic!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SarahInTX
I love that movie and the soundtrack is fantastic!
Hi SarahInTx.....Off topic I know, but I can resist to ask you this......so what is the trick with Mahjong....i've been playing for hours and hours and days and days and weeks and weeks and get no where near your score....if I can even clear a board......grrrrrrrrr.....give me some tips please
Old Jun 20th 2008, 2:42 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AudsFrmSA
Hi SarahInTx.....Off topic I know, but I can resist to ask you this......so what is the trick with Mahjong....i've been playing for hours and hours and days and days and weeks and weeks and get no where near your score....if I can even clear a board......grrrrrrrrr.....give me some tips please
I'm not sure I can give you any tips!

I played endlessly for about 3 weeks, and then one game I just got lucky. BAM. the tiles fell out and I was the champion. I haven't played since.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:40 pm
Bendy Bully

Eric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
The only reason I come into this Forum is that one day soon I hope to get out of this f****g litter strewn, ned infested country. Count your blessings, guys.

Good luck in finding somewhere where there's no crime, no bad news on the telly or in the papers and everyone lives happily ever after. Hope it all goes well for you.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eric Hitchmo
http://1.2.3.9/bmi/bp1.blogger.com/_...d-facepalm.jpg

Good luck in finding somewhere where there's no crime, no bad news on the telly or in the papers and everyone lives happily ever after. Hope it all goes well for you.
Are you taking sedatives E?
That post was far too tame for you!

C
Old Jun 21st 2008, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eric Hitchmo
http://1.2.3.9/bmi/bp1.blogger.com/_...d-facepalm.jpg

I think he's looking for Australia.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 1:08 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manc1
I think he's looking for Australia.
Even thats got bad parts when I lived in Palm Beach QLD the Cop helicopter used to fly over at night with flippen search lights on more break in's and muggings then you would ever imagine..

Everywhere has violence of some nature
Old Jun 21st 2008, 1:55 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Even thats got bad parts when I lived in Palm Beach QLD the Cop helicopter used to fly over at night with flippen search lights on more break in's and muggings then you would ever imagine..

Everywhere has violence of some nature
Does the same here in Perth too. It was out on Thursday and I was home alone, so I locked all the doors and windows, just incase.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.