Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

That's the spouse visa application finished

That's the spouse visa application finished

Old Oct 26th 2015, 10:36 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That's the spouse visa application finished

Ever so slowly, we creep towards - something. Love the last line, except I was hoping I'd been the 100 millionth applicant - might have got a set of steak knives. I'm hoping the courier comes tomorrow, because I'm taking Mum for a bone scan on Wednesday. This is one delivery I don't want to miss.

Dear spouse of scouse ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF0******** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/26/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Celebrating 100 Million Applications!
Old Oct 27th 2015, 11:07 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexleeson

We paid for priority and it arrived on the exact 10th day, but the docs showed it was approved 8 days before that!
Must be standard practice Alex, today was the 9th day and nothing. Bit sad about it because I'd planned to take my Mum for a bone scan tomorrow, but now can't risk leaving the house.
Old Oct 28th 2015, 2:16 am
Concierge

"Your application for a UK visa has been successful"

Feel like crying with relief!

Old Oct 28th 2015, 3:11 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse

You must be on cloud nine right now - very pleased for you SoS - Congratulations
Old Oct 28th 2015, 3:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 28th 2015, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

YOOOO DAMN HOOOO!!!!

Bon voyage !!
Old Oct 28th 2015, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, now you are one of us. I remember when we all were at the beginning stages of our journeys! Bon voyage
Old Oct 28th 2015, 8:40 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations SOS

When are you flying out?
Old Oct 28th 2015, 10:04 am
Concierge

Thank you Sparkles, Sugarmooma, Shirtback, FB and Not2Old

FB, isn't it the best feeling when you finally 'get there'. I hope I settle in as well as you have!

Not2Old, I fly out this Tuesday. Vet is picking up the furry friend and taking him to the airport at 2:30am tomorrow morning.

I was waiting, waiting, waiting for the courier all day. I had a receipt from the Visa Application Centre, which stated very clearly that I had to hand the receipt to the courier otherwise he/she wouldn't hand over the package.

In the end, it was the regular postie who brought it - he nonchalantly handed it over and said in his best Aussie accent "sign 'ere sweet'art". Not much fanfare there, then!
Old Oct 28th 2015, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

:b ritflag:
Old Oct 28th 2015, 11:31 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Perth
:b ritflag:
Aw, thanks mate! (you and I having late night chats when you and Daniel are doing yours)
Old Oct 28th 2015, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Spouse looking forward to saying not long now!
Old Oct 28th 2015, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, thanks mate! (you and I having late night chats when you and Daniel are doing yours)
Looking forward to it. Make sure to give us your flight details so we can stalk you all the way home
Old Oct 28th 2015, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! Great news! Congratulations!
Old Oct 29th 2015, 3:11 pm
Concierge

Thanks CurlyTops, Perth and Michali

I'll be there this time next week, can't believe it. Poor Murphy-dog wasn't very happy about going in his crate this morning, he took off down the road and I had to chase him! Middle of the night, pitch black, and I'm trying to round him up without waking the neighbours. The things we do

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.