Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

That's the spouse visa application finished

That's the spouse visa application finished

Old Oct 13th 2015, 8:11 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default That's the spouse visa application finished

and not before time.

After doing the online application, I assembled the hard copy ahead of my biometrics appointment tomorrow. Including supporting documents, 95 pages. I didn't go overboard with evidence either.

A 95 page application package, photocopied twice - 285 pages.

If I don't get this visa, someone will die
Old Oct 13th 2015, 9:33 am
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That's the spouse visa application finished

Well done!
Old Oct 13th 2015, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you Spouse, not long now.
Old Oct 13th 2015, 10:10 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Editha
Well done!
Thanks Editha, I now know what people mean when they say they're so glad to have finished these.
Old Oct 13th 2015, 10:11 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by curleytops
Good for you Spouse, not long now.
Cheers Curleytops - I underestimated the time I'd need to do it so I left my run a bit late, but priority processing should take care of that. She says, hopefully
Old Oct 13th 2015, 10:24 am
WhiteRabbit

rebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond repute

Done as in, sent off and posted?

I'm sure it will be a relief to get it sorted.
Old Oct 13th 2015, 10:56 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by rebeccajo
Done as in, sent off and posted?

I'm sure it will be a relief to get it sorted.
Ok, not quite done! I leave it all at the visa centre tomorrow, for them to send after they've added my biometric data

Priority processing is 3-6 working days - I'll post again when I get a decision. Which will be 'approved', of course
Old Oct 13th 2015, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Ok, not quite done! I leave it all at the visa centre tomorrow, for them to send after they've added my biometric data

Priority processing is 3-6 working days - I'll post again when I get a decision. Which will be 'approved', of course
Of course it will be So excited for you
Old Oct 13th 2015, 9:21 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Your OH scouse will say something along the lines of 'about bloody time' or 'all that fuss for nothing', now lets celebrate & get a move on, get the flights booked.

Trust it all happens fast for you... good luck & do post back when visa is in your hand
Old Oct 13th 2015, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Well done SOS! And how great you only have to wait a few days to get the decision!
Old Oct 14th 2015, 4:04 am
Concierge

Thanks Perth, not2old and Michali

Errata: it takes up to 10 working days for priority processing of settlement visa applications from Australia, 3 - 6 working days is for non-settlement application.

There was a bit of a hold-up at the visa centre this morning, their digital fingerprint system was down. But all went well and the two young women who 'processed' me said I'd made their day because my application was so well prepared.

I replied that if it wasn't for the British Expats forum, I'd still be scratching my head. I love this forum.
Old Oct 14th 2015, 9:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Thanks Perth, not2old and Michali

Errata: it takes up to 10 working days for priority processing of settlement visa applications from Australia, 3 - 6 working days is for non-settlement application.

There was a bit of a hold-up at the visa centre this morning, their digital fingerprint system was down. But all went well and the two young women who 'processed' me said I'd made their day because my application was so well prepared.

I replied that if it wasn't for the British Expats forum, I'd still be scratching my head. I love this forum.
Thats what we are here for And posters like you keep it going!

Lets hope everything goes smoothly now
Old Oct 14th 2015, 9:50 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thats what we are here for And posters like you keep it going!

Lets hope everything goes smoothly now
Thanks Polly. I really would have been stuffed without the forum
Old Oct 14th 2015, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

Oh golly gosh & good luck etc, etc!!!

Well done for getting over that hurdle - 95 pages

for you.
Old Oct 15th 2015, 12:30 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Shirtback
Oh golly gosh & good luck etc, etc!!!

Well done for getting over that hurdle - 95 pages

for you.
Thanks Shirtback I'll have to have a pagan ceremony for the tree I killed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.