TB Certificate

Old Feb 9th 2018, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

buddiemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Sheffield processes a variety of different applications but I doubt they will be processing your visa. I suspect it will be processed in Abuja.
I just received the emal from Sheffield that the application is currently being prepared for consideration by an ECO. My previous application was refused because the ECO said he is not satisfied that the role ascribed to me is fieldwork under the meaning in paragraph 111c Appendix A of the immigration rules but I don't know what they meant by fieldwork because it is not a paid job
Old Feb 9th 2018, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Sheffield processes a variety of different applications but I doubt they will be processing your visa. I suspect it will be processed in Abuja.
I just received the emal from Sheffield that the application is currently being prepared for consideration by an ECO. My previous application was refused because the ECO said he is not satisfied that the role ascribed to me is fieldwork under the meaning in paragraph 111c Appendix A of the immigration rules but I don't know what they meant by fieldwork because it is not a paid job. Is there any other Information a sponsor must state on the CoS
Old Mar 10th 2018, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

Hello house. Please I want you to shed more light on this. What does the home office mean by fieldwork in Appendix A paragraph 111(c) of immigration rules. Am asking because my second application for tier 5 charity worker visa has just been refused because the ECO stated that he is not satisfied that the roles ascribed to me is fieldwork under the meaning in Appendix A paragraph 111 (c) of the immigration rules. My sponsor stated on my CoS that my role is purely fieldwork and that no salaries or wages will be paid to me. My sponsor also stated that I am not filling a permanent position and stated their mission statement. Please what do you think they mean by fieldwork again? I am given opportunity for administrative review. My first application was also refused for this same reason. Are these ECOs doing this deliberately?
Old Mar 11th 2018, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Lucky07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, maybe this can help you understand more about the meaning regarding the refusal of your application (sorry to hear about it though)

111. In addition, a Certificate of Sponsorship reference number will only be considered to be valid:
(c) where the Certificate of Sponsorship Checking Service entry shows that the Certificate of Sponsorship has been issued in the Charity Workers subcategory, if the work the applicant is being sponsored to do is:
(i) voluntary fieldwork which contributes directly to the achievement or advancement of the sponsor’s charitable purpose;
(ii) not paid or otherwise remunerated, including receipt of benefits in kind, (except reasonable expenses outlined in section 44 of the National Minimum Wage Act); and
(iii) not filling a permanent position, including on a temporary basis.
Old Mar 11th 2018, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lucky07
Hi, maybe this can help you understand more about the meaning regarding the refusal of your application (sorry to hear about it though)

111. In addition, a Certificate of Sponsorship reference number will only be considered to be valid:
(c) where the Certificate of Sponsorship Checking Service entry shows that the Certificate of Sponsorship has been issued in the Charity Workers subcategory, if the work the applicant is being sponsored to do is:
(i) voluntary fieldwork which contributes directly to the achievement or advancement of the sponsor’s charitable purpose;
(ii) not paid or otherwise remunerated, including receipt of benefits in kind, (except reasonable expenses outlined in section 44 of the National Minimum Wage Act); and
(iii) not filling a permanent position, including on a temporary basis.
Thanks Lucky. It all the information in that paragraph were stated on my CoS. My sponsor stated that my wotk is voluntary fieldwork and purely fieldwork to support their charity. They also stated that I won't be paid and tgat am not filling a permanent position. I want to do the review please guide me. Thanks
Old Mar 11th 2018, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Lucky07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by buddiemm
Thanks Lucky. It all the information in that paragraph were stated on my CoS. My sponsor stated that my wotk is voluntary fieldwork and purely fieldwork to support their charity. They also stated that I won't be paid and tgat am not filling a permanent position. I want to do the review please guide me. Thanks
Hi, At Uk goverment website look for the collection of the current "Immigration Rules", from there you can read the rest of the guidance that might help you to understand it better regarding the Tier 5 charity worker rules.
Old Mar 11th 2018, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lucky07
Hi, At Uk goverment website look for the collection of the current "Immigration Rules", from there you can read the rest of the guidance that might help you to understand it better regarding the Tier 5 charity worker rules.
God bless you Lucky. I have read the whole guidance and I noticed that all the required information were stated on my certificate of sponsorship. I read paragraph 105-111. This is why am worried about what else do they mean about field work because according to what I understand my CoS meets the requirements.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:19 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect the key phrase is "voluntary fieldwork which contributes directly to the achievement or advancement of the sponsor’s charitable purpose". If your ECO wasn't satisfied that this what you would be doing then that is why your visa was refused. You also have a previous refusal so it may be that they simply do not believe that you are genuinely coming to the UK for the purposes which you have stated.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

I suspect the key phrase is "voluntary fieldwork which contributes directly to the achievement or advancement of the sponsor’s charitable purpose". If your ECO wasn't satisfied that this what you would be doing then that is why your visa was refused. You also have a previous refusal so it may be that they simply do not believe that you are genuinely coming to the UK for the purposes which you have stated.
Thanks for your response. I was in the UK in 2013 on Tier 2 visa but came back to my country before my visa expired in 2015. So I applied for charity visa in 2017 but was refused. And I reapplied this February again. My sponsor also stated on my CoS that my role contributes to the achievement of their charitable objective. They also stated that my role is voluntary fieldwork. That is why I am confused. Voluntary fieldwork is defined as activities which are not offered on salary or waged rate according to the immigration rules. It was stated on my CoS that my work is unpaid and that I am not filling a permanent position.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:59 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your response. I was in the UK in 2013 on Tier 2 visa but came back to my country before my visa expired in 2015. So I applied for charity visa in 2017 but was refused. And I reapplied this February again. My sponsor also stated on my CoS that my role contributes to the achievement of their charitable objective. They also stated that my role is voluntary fieldwork. That is why I am confused. Voluntary fieldwork is defined as activities which are not offered on salary or waged rate according to the immigration rules. It was stated on my CoS that my work is unpaid and that I am not filling a permanent position.
With two recent refusals on your record you are probably going to want to engage the services of a reputable OISC registered immigration adviser before lodging another application.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

Benson55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe phone them up and talk to a real person to help you understand better?
Old Mar 13th 2018, 7:08 am
Just Joined

With two recent refusals on your record you are probably going to want to engage the services of a reputable OISC registered immigration adviser before lodging another application.
Ok Brits. But I am not in the U.K. at the moment to involve an immigration adviser. Again pls can I apply for a Tier 2 visa again with same sponsor?
Old Mar 13th 2018, 7:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Benson55
Maybe phone them up and talk to a real person to help you understand better?

They will refer me back to the guidance. They won't tell me on the phone
Old Mar 13th 2018, 8:43 am

Ok Brits. But I am not in the U.K. at the moment to involve an immigration adviser. Again pls can I apply for a Tier 2 visa again with same sponsor?
You can always apply, whether your visa will be granted is another matter. If you have previously been granted a Tier 2 visa then that would be a more logical course of action than applying for a third Tier 5 visa.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 10:39 pm
Just Joined

You can always apply, whether your visa will be granted is another matter. If you have previously been granted a Tier 2 visa then that would be a more logical course of action than applying for a third Tier 5 visa.
Ok Brits. I went to the UK on Tier 2 with a different organization. So I am asking if I can apply for Tier 2 visa through this organization that want to sponsor me on charity. Thanks and God bless you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.