TB Certificate

Old Jan 27th 2018, 10:31 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
buddiemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TB Certificate

Please I have a tuberculosis certificate that will expire on February 10, 2018. Can I still use it to submit my application on February 6, 2018. Thanks
buddiemm is offline  
Old Jan 27th 2018, 10:49 pm
  #2  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 9,044
SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by buddiemm View Post
Please I have a tuberculosis certificate that will expire on February 10, 2018. Can I still use it to submit my application on February 6, 2018. Thanks
What visa are you applying for? If an initial visa to enter the UK, then no - the certificate has to be current.
SanDiegogirl is offline  
Old Jan 28th 2018, 8:30 am
  #3  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
buddiemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl View Post
What visa are you applying for? If an initial visa to enter the UK, then no - the certificate has to be current.
I initially applied for Tier 5 charity worker visa few months ago which was refused. I want to submit another application on February 6, 2018 but my TB Certificate will expire on February 10, 2018. Can I use it for submission once it will still be valid on February 6, 2018. Thanks
buddiemm is offline  
Old Jan 28th 2018, 5:12 pm
  #4  
 
BritInParis's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Not in Paris
Posts: 17,632
BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TB Certificate

Which country are you applying from? Is 6 February the date you plan on lodging an application online or the date you will be submitting your biometrics and supporting documentation?
BritInParis is offline  
Old Jan 28th 2018, 11:22 pm
  #5  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
buddiemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
Which country are you applying from? Is 6 February the date you plan on lodging an application online or the date you will be submitting your biometrics and supporting documentation?
February 6, 2018 is when I want to submit documents and biometrics. Will fill my form today January 29, 2018. I am applying from Nigeria.
buddiemm is offline  
Old Jan 29th 2018, 12:33 am
  #6  
 
BritInParis's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Not in Paris
Posts: 17,632
BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TB Certificate

Your TB certificate needs to be valid at the time of application. It shouldn't matter if it expires whilst your application is being considered.
BritInParis is offline  
Old Jan 29th 2018, 6:53 am
  #7  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
buddiemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
Your TB certificate needs to be valid at the time of application. It shouldn't matter if it expires whilst your application is being considered.
Thanks for your response. Did you mean I can submit it like that? Again, please what does home office mean by TIME OF APPLICATION?
buddiemm is offline  
Old Jan 29th 2018, 1:17 pm
  #8  
 
BritInParis's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Not in Paris
Posts: 17,632
BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by buddiemm View Post
Thanks for your response. Did you mean I can submit it like that? Again, please what does home office mean by TIME OF APPLICATION?
Since your TB certificate will be valid when you submit your online application and your biometrics/supporting documents then you shouldn't have a problem.
BritInParis is offline  
Old Jan 29th 2018, 9:59 pm
  #9  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
buddiemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
Since your TB certificate will be valid when you submit your online application and your biometrics/supporting documents then you shouldn't have a problem.
Thanks for your response.
buddiemm is offline  
Old Feb 4th 2018, 10:02 pm
  #10  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
buddiemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by buddiemm View Post
Thanks for your response.
Please does anyone know likely interview questions for Tier 5 charity worker visa.
buddiemm is offline  
Old Feb 4th 2018, 10:04 pm
  #11  
 
BritInParis's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Not in Paris
Posts: 17,632
BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by buddiemm View Post
Please does anyone know likely interview questions for Tier 5 charity worker visa.
You've already made one application; if there was no interview then, then there won't be one now.
BritInParis is offline  
Old Feb 5th 2018, 6:14 am
  #12  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
buddiemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
You've already made one application; if there was no interview then, then there won't be one now.
I was interviewed during my first application. Just want to know if there are some questions that might be asked again. Thank you.
buddiemm is offline  
Old Feb 5th 2018, 11:14 am
  #13  
 
BritInParis's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Not in Paris
Posts: 17,632
BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by buddiemm View Post
I was interviewed during my first application. Just want to know if there are some questions that might be asked again. Thank you.
What questions were you asked last time?
BritInParis is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2018, 7:03 am
  #14  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
buddiemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TB Certificate

[B]
Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
What questions were you asked last time?
I have submitted on February 6 and was asked the following questions.
1) Name and address of my sponsor
2) My work hours per week
3) They asked me what my sponsor is doing
4) Do you have a family in your country and I replied my wife is with me in my country. Though we are not going together.
Pls I have not received any email from Sheffield that my application has been received by them or does it mean my application is not sent to Sheffield? Thanks

Last edited by buddiemm; Feb 9th 2018 at 7:06 am.
buddiemm is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2018, 3:05 pm
  #15  
 
BritInParis's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Not in Paris
Posts: 17,632
BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TB Certificate

Originally Posted by buddiemm View Post
I have submitted on February 6 and was asked the following questions.
1) Name and address of my sponsor
2) My work hours per week
3) They asked me what my sponsor is doing
4) Do you have a family in your country and I replied my wife is with me in my country. Though we are not going together.
Pls I have not received any email from Sheffield that my application has been received by them or does it mean my application is not sent to Sheffield? Thanks
Sheffield processes a variety of different applications but I doubt they will be processing your visa. I suspect it will be processed in Abuja.
BritInParis is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.