Spring is here

Old Mar 24th 2010, 9:05 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Spring is here

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
And that happens to be my birthday!!
21 again
You get an extra hour to celebrate
Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:03 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
21 again
You get an extra hour to celebrate
I wish! Hang on, no, on seconds thoughts i wouldnt want to be 21 again. I like being my age. I get away with murder

Looking forward to Sunday though. Having lunch at a hotel with all the rugrats.

As for the spring flowers, i noticed a few gorrrgeous camelias in bloom this week. Smothered in big pink blooms. The Rhodies will be next!
Old Mar 28th 2010, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by janeyk
here are some pics!

I swear the first picture looks like the village were they filmed Doc Martin
The harbour/beach looks exactly what they show every time at the beginning..were is this?

Last edited by eurotramp; Mar 28th 2010 at 11:54 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 11:33 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eurotramp
I swear the first picture looks like the village were they filmed Doc Martin
The harbour/beach looks exactly what the show every time at the beginning..were is this?
Doc Martin is filmed in Port Isaac on the North Cornwall coast. I am sure Janey will be along to let you know if her pictures are of Port Isaac.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
Doc Martin is filmed in Port Isaac on the North Cornwall coast. I am sure Janey will be along to let you know if her pictures are of Port Isaac.
Yepp..I was right

http://www.cornwalls.co.uk/photos/img251.htm
Old Mar 29th 2010, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Spring is here

it is Port Issac or Port Wenn as it is known on the TV series who says the UK does not have nice weather we did a 4 mile walk from there just before we moved to NZ it is beautiful, Lawrence Llewyen Bowens wife has a shop there!
Old Mar 29th 2010, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by janeyk
it is Port Issac or Port Wenn as it is known on the TV series who says the UK does not have nice weather we did a 4 mile walk from there just before we moved to NZ it is beautiful, Lawrence Llewyen Bowens wife has a shop there!

I bet she has

By the way..does anybody know were they film Kingdom? That looks so nice there.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 1:14 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eurotramp
I bet she has

By the way..does anybody know were they film Kingdom? That looks so nice there.
Swaffham in Norfolk.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by northernbird
Swaffham in Norfolk.
I know it was some were in Norfolk, but swaffham is not even by the sea?
Just had a look at some pics from around swaffham..some nice stuff around ther.

I just love the english countryside..and thats from a German

You guys have to learn to love your own country..I have lived in different country s but have never meet so many people who sooo much dislike their own country.
We will move in summer 2011 from London to Somerset and I cant wait
Old Mar 29th 2010, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Spring is here

I love it thats why I returned, you are right we do not sing its praises enough! mind you the UK press do not help but do not get me started! if one thing the Kiwis taught me is they are always postive never get down or in the doldrums! We BRits could learn a lot from that perhaps we need to send a few journalists over there for a while!