Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 6th 2009, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all
Default Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow iam so pleased for you xxxxxxx
Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:20 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. Your passport and visa should be depatched within the next 5 working days.

It will be delivered by EXPLAT EXPRESS Their reference number is ******

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

OMG!!!!!!!!! At last its over!
AWE!!! Bless F Can i sing now .............Pleeease!!!
Old Mar 6th 2009, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

finks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nicefinks is just really nice

Fantastic news FFFF
Congrats
So off to The Motherland soon aye
We leave 30th March,flights booked,container organised and just finishing off packing and saying our goodbyes
I am so looking forward to seeing my family but i am going to miss NZ too and all the good friends i have made,still if things don`t work out we can come back.We will always have ties here
Looking forward to another summer, two in a row lucky us.
Keep us posted
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:11 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
AWE!!! Bless F Can i sing now .............Pleeease!!!
Ooooh what you gonna sing?

Thanks Finks. I reckon we will be a week or so behind you. Hope it all goes well for you guys. Heres to a great first year back home
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:23 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. Your passport and visa should be depatched within the next 5 working days.

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

**** ME!!! AT LAST!!!
Very, very chuffed for you Flea.
So much to do now - Get booking!

xxx
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:29 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Finks. I reckon we will be a week or so behind you. Hope it all goes well for you guys. Heres to a great first year back home

Welcome home... weell come, come on in and close the doorrrrrr

You've been gone to..oooo long come on in ...your home once more...Yay!!!!!

Haha I really needed to do that xx
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:02 am
Just Joined

sometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant future

way to go
T.D.B.S don't you think???????
I do
Old Mar 8th 2009, 3:39 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
Welcome home... weell come, come on in and close the doorrrrrr

You've been gone to..oooo long come on in ...your home once more...Yay!!!!!

Haha I really needed to do that xx

The voice of an angel
Old Mar 8th 2009, 8:35 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

The voice of an angel
Awe!!! Gee thanks Flea Lols
Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

scratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to all

hi flea
i havent been on here for a few weeks. so i am behind the times at the moment. so, whats the craic, about visas? i thought you were already in the uk.

cheers
scratchey

Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:53 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Show me the way to go home

Is this the way to blighty

What else?

Carol

By THE WAY IT'S SNOWING HERE!!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2009, 2:20 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by mabozar
Show me the way to go home

Is this the way to blighty

What else?

Carol

By THE WAY IT'S SNOWING HERE!!!!!
The green green grass of home?

Geez where do you live if its snowing?
Old Mar 8th 2009, 2:23 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by scratchey
hi flea
i havent been on here for a few weeks. so i am behind the times at the moment. so, whats the craic, about visas? i thought you were already in the uk.

cheers
scratchey
Hello Scratchey!

You must have been gone a while! OH was still here in Sydney when i went over waiting to apply for his spouse visa. I had to fly back in an emergency as he collapsed outside the bank and ended up in hospital. It turned out to be his gallbladder, which has now been removed and he is back to normal.
He applied for his visa just after christms and it was granted this week.

This will hopefully be 3rd time lucky for me going back. I think i must hold the record for most trips back and forth
Old Mar 8th 2009, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

scratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to all

cheers flea for the up date. you are the original ping pong pom. lol.
all the best with it all.

scratchey

Hello Scratchey!

You must have been gone a while! OH was still here in Sydney when i went over waiting to apply for his spouse visa. I had to fly back in an emergency as he collapsed outside the bank and ended up in hospital. It turned out to be his gallbladder, which has now been removed and he is back to normal.
He applied for his visa just after christms and it was granted this week.

This will hopefully be 3rd time lucky for me going back. I think i must hold the record for most trips back and forth
Old Mar 8th 2009, 4:04 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

The green green grass of home?

Geez where do you live if its snowing?
Sunny Stirling

Carol

Hope your hubby feels much better

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.