Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 4th 2009, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

Chipbarm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum

And that will be just about the right time for the bluebells to be in bloom
Congratulations!

I was just looking out of my window this morning thinking how pretty it looks - the grass is covered in yellow and purple crocuses and snowdrops, and the sun was shining - lovely. It's bloody cold though!

Where in the UK will you be moving to?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 3:56 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Thanks. OH only just received the email. We both in a state of shock LOL

Geeeez. When are we going?...errr pass!! He has to hand his notice in tomorrow and wait for his rather large last pay cheque
Need to phone landlord to find out how much notice we need to give on the apartment.

Look for flights, oragnise the dog!!

Hell... best get busy. I'm so excited i want to burst. Nanna is going home!!!!!!!!!!!!
yipppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 3:58 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Awwwww Adelia. I am so pleased for you too!! Lets get out of here
flea flea away

Carol
Old Mar 4th 2009, 4:01 pm
ian

Awwwww Adelia. I am so pleased for you too!! Lets get out of here
flea flea away
Maybe not today
Husbands last pay
Show you the way
Book the flights soon
Stop listening to that old Ozzie tune!!!

Carolx
Old Mar 4th 2009, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Fantastic news Flea xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

congrats! You deserve it.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:39 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for you Flea!!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

Bloody hell ! Well done, good luck...... I suppose you dont fancy meeting up for a pint ?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 11:57 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chipbarm
Congratulations!

I was just looking out of my window this morning thinking how pretty it looks - the grass is covered in yellow and purple crocuses and snowdrops, and the sun was shining - lovely. It's bloody cold though!

Where in the UK will you be moving to?
Thanks again everyone.

Awww Chipbarm, you just reminded my of my dad. When i was growing up, he was a keen gardener and we always had a carpet of gorgeous crocuses popping up in the lawn under the apple trees
There was also the evocotive smell of Lily of the Valley under the lunge window. God i love that smell. Cant remember when they bloom though.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 11:58 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mabozar
flea flea away
Maybe not today
Husbands last pay
Show you the way
Book the flights soon
Stop listening to that old Ozzie tune!!!

Carolx
lol

We have a poet in our midst
Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:00 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Diggler
Bloody hell ! Well done, good luck...... I suppose you dont fancy meeting up for a pint ?
Listen here constable.. i have been around the block a few times, this is a trap isnt it? You will arrest me for internet forum offences.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Congratulations! I'm soo jealous
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:22 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Eastend Girl
Congratulations! I'm soo jealous
Thanks Eastendgirl.

Are you planning to come back?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. OH only just received the email. We both in a state of shock LOL

Geeeez. When are we going?...errr pass!! He has to hand his notice in tomorrow and wait for his rather large last pay cheque
Need to phone landlord to find out how much notice we need to give on the apartment.

Look for flights, oragnise the dog!!

Hell... best get busy. I'm so excited i want to burst. Nanna is going home!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done to you both...if you are looking for cheap flights Air Asia are doing a really good deal....fly K.L then K.L to London......
very best wishes for you Flea and OH
Old Mar 5th 2009, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

USAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond repute

Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. Your passport and visa should be depatched within the next 5 working days.

It will be delivered by EXPLAT EXPRESS Their reference number is ******

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

OMG!!!!!!!!! At last its over!
Congratulations to you flea I am happy for you and a little bit green too.
I can't wait until our final paperwork is over.
What a wonderful feeling you must have got when you read of your approval.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.