Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent news Flea.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:54 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

At last! Hope everything goes super smooth from now.

Bev
Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

I am really pleased for you as I have followed your rollercoaster journey since being on here. Well Done and to say all good things come to those who wait...Congratulations and look forward to hearing from you on this side of the globe
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

At last - the news you have been waiting for!!!
You can now finally go back and stay were you belong.
I wish you all the best
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

GREAT NEWS when will you head back.

Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:16 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
GREAT NEWS when will you head back.

Thanks to all!

I have calmed down a bit now.

Because we were told of the delays with visa processing, we werent realistically expecting it for another month or so. They must have read my ranting thread

We are in a bit of a spin now, trying to get some sort of order in how to do things at just the right time.

Probably looking at 4 - 5 weeks before we leave.

And that will be just about the right time for the bluebells to be in bloom
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:55 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Thanks to all!

I have calmed down a bit now.

Because we were told of the delays with visa processing, we werent realistically expecting it for another month or so. They must have read my ranting thread

We are in a bit of a spin now, trying to get some sort of order in how to do things at just the right time.

Probably looking at 4 - 5 weeks before we leave.

And that will be just about the right time for the bluebells to be in bloom
Congratulations
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

(must have been fearful of your embryonic press campaign!!:rofl
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:59 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Congratulations
Thank you Jules... will you miss me?

Dont answer that
Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:07 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Jules... will you miss me?

Dont answer that
Well, if you`re in the UK you are going to be closer to me.

Once back are you going to stop posting on here?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:11 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Well, if you`re in the UK you are going to be closer to me.

Once back are you going to stop posting on here?
Yeah, i'll probably pop in now and again to help people and give advice, and see how my friends are getting on, but I shall be very busy with the kids especially the disabled one.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:19 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Yeah, i'll probably pop in now and again to help people and give advice, and see how my friends are getting on, but I shall be very busy with the kids especially the disabled one.
Well good luck with the move back and I hope all goes as planned with the family etc which I`m sure it will.

You are certainly one of the most memorable posters on any of these forums and after 3.835 threads will be missed,
Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

ruthmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news!!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:39 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news. Now we get to read up on how you are getting rid of stuff and counting down the days to leave.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Erica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really nice

Great news Flea! I don't post on here much but I really had to after reading your great news. I feel like we've all been waiting for ages too on your behalf!

Congratulations to you both and good luck with the move. Hope it goes smoothly x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.