Wikiposts

New to Web Site

Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:41 am
Banned

Yassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud of
Default Re: New to Web Site

Originally Posted by Britinsac
You just had to use a "cat"apult in there somewhere didn't you?
Well, a trebuchet is better - but difficult to fit into a mini-van.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Yassir Arthur
Well, a trebuchet is better - but difficult to fit into a mini-van.
The Japanese make a minitreb which fits nicely into a Dodge Catavan. You can check them out at www.minitreb.com. I believe it can hold two regular size kitties or one maine coon.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Not in the first 6 months ..
If only I could remember.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Yassir Arthur
Prior to your flight leaving, wait by the nearest runway & have the cats covered in a thick layer of industrial adhesive ("liquid nails" works well).
As a plane with BA markings begins its take-off, release the catapult handle and the moggies should make swift contact with said plane (if your aim is good & allowing for wind-drift).

Now, you will need to have arrangements made to collect your cats on the other end. If not, don't worry, as even if you get there a few hours later, it will take the tarmac crew quite some time to pry them all off of the fueselage.

Good luck.
Thanks Yassir. It doesn't work though. I tried doing that once instead of forking out for a bikini wax, and I must say it certainly ended up costing me a lot more than 30 bucks plus tip for the consequent surgery and rehab. We live and learn, don't we, heh?!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dbj1000
No, she'll be too expensive to transport. I suggest we have her put down because we love her.

I'm really pleased to be here!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:05 am
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute

Man just reading this thread and thought we were heading for some beasteality chat. Bit dissapointed really.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:09 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dukeynorton
Man just reading this thread and thought we were heading for some beasteality chat. Bit dissapointed really.
Bestiality is better ....alledgely
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:22 am
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Bestiality is better ....alledgely
Hmmm clever, I see what you have done there! I feel threatened.....do you?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:24 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm clever, I see what you have done there! I feel threatened.....do you?
Just helping your education ....
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:31 am
You're all mugs!

Originally Posted by Ray
Just helping your education ....
Well I'm still young so keep it coming! Maybe bestiality becomes more relevant as you age......but I'm speculating.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:32 am
Ray

Well I'm still young so keep it coming! Maybe bestiality becomes more relevant as you age......but I'm speculating.
You can't beat a good donkey ...
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:51 pm
You're all mugs!

Originally Posted by Ray
You can't beat a good donkey ...
I was thinking more along the lines of a really old and bitter turtle!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:15 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

I was thinking more along the lines of a really old and bitter turtle!
I like you kid!