Wikiposts

New to Web Site

Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New to Web Site

Kidding you I love those cats. Just had all three microchipped and am researching the process to take them home. Anyone ever been through this?
Elaine
Old Nov 13th 2007, 12:24 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ElaineQ
Kidding you I love those cats. Just had all three microchipped and am researching the process to take them home. Anyone ever been through this?
Elaine
A collective WHEW is heard throughout the forum.

You might want to check out the Moving Back to the Uk Forum for that one Elaine.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cindyabs
A collective WHEW is heard throughout the forum.

You might want to check out the Moving Back to the Uk Forum for that one Elaine.
Thanks. I will check out that forum. Sorry - I have a very off beat sense of humour at times. It probably wasn't very judicious to show it so early on
Old Nov 13th 2007, 1:10 am
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Ray! Elvira! Yes, you are right. I am a complete fruitloop. It takes a fellow Brit and my psychiatrist to get on my wavelength and to see me for what I am! I feel better already (Um...I can explain about the psychiatrist....OK?)
I like her! Can we keep her!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 1:39 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
No, she'll be too expensive to transport. I suggest we have her put down because we love her.

Old Nov 13th 2007, 2:11 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Double and a
Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Yeah. WTF?!?!?
Originally Posted by dbj1000
In case you're not sure:

WTF = What The Fuck

...and I'll second everyone else's comments regarding your cats.

WTF?!?

I knew she was kidding and thought it was funny as hell. You people have been here too long....
Old Nov 13th 2007, 2:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I knew she was kidding and thought it was funny as hell. You people have been here too long....
and you think we didn't? You've not been on here long enough.

If we'd thought for one minute she was serious there would have been a stream of abuse not smilies.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 2:21 am
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute

No, she'll be too expensive to transport. I suggest we have her put down because we love her.

You do it, then. I can't bear to.

Old Nov 13th 2007, 3:57 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
damn right

but would have made good dog food
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:04 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to keep her too!

Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Putting cats down is a waste of good meat. Anyone in the South will take them off ya hands - road kill and kitty casserole is a speciality.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:12 am
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

S'long as it's drinks all round.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Elaine
We brought our 4 cats to the US which I guess is much easier.. they flew British Airways at a cost of $3000 - we flew United and had to put up with concrete seats and flight attendants smelling of mothballs and urine. So I guess you could say we love them more than we do ourselves. They also have pet passports, which means they can travel back to the UK, providing you keep the rabies shots up to date. Which we haven't. So I suppose if we go back we will have to have them put down too.. maybe we can get a buy in bulk discount Elaine (it's a joke honest)...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:33 am
Banned

Yassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud ofYassir Arthur has much to be proud of

Elaine
Prior to your flight leaving, wait by the nearest runway & have the cats covered in a thick layer of industrial adhesive ("liquid nails" works well).
As a plane with BA markings begins its take-off, release the catapult handle and the moggies should make swift contact with said plane (if your aim is good & allowing for wind-drift).

Now, you will need to have arrangements made to collect your cats on the other end. If not, don't worry, as even if you get there a few hours later, it will take the tarmac crew quite some time to pry them all off of the fueselage.

Good luck.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yassir Arthur
Prior to your flight leaving, wait by the nearest runway & have the cats covered in a thick layer of industrial adhesive ("liquid nails" works well).
As a plane with BA markings begins its take-off, release the catapult handle and the moggies should make swift contact with said plane (if your aim is good & allowing for wind-drift).

Now, you will need to have arrangements made to collect your cats on the other end. If not, don't worry, as even if you get there a few hours later, it will take the tarmac crew quite some time to pry them all off of the fueselage.

Good luck.
You just had to use a "cat"apult in there somewhere didn't you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.