Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

National Insurance Number / Contributions

National Insurance Number / Contributions

Old Nov 19th 2019, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

namsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National Insurance Number / Contributions

Originally Posted by chickenpies
If I transfer funds on a regular basis, would I have to prove where I got it from?
Not necessarily.
If your bank in Korea has got you to sign the FACTA (US fed gov) forms, then it should be OK.
Old Nov 19th 2019, 11:13 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by namsbabe
Not necessarily.
If your bank in Korea has got you to sign the FACTA (US fed gov) forms, then it should be OK.
Not sure what a US federal government form has to do with a Brit moving back to the UK from South Korea?
Old Nov 19th 2019, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

namsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond repute

because that's a consideration of moving money back and forth between countries. keep up...duuh!
Old Nov 19th 2019, 11:25 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

because that's a consideration of moving money back and forth between countries. keep up...duuh!
Silly little person
Old Nov 19th 2019, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

silly is questioning a random point on a web forum - mostly based out of insecurity i bet.
Old Nov 19th 2019, 11:43 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

silly is questioning a random point on a web forum - mostly based out of insecurity i bet.
Whilst it is good you wish to help the OP could you please be mindful of your post tone and content to others per our BE Site Rule 1.
There is no need to be sharp or dismissive in that way at all . SoS was making an enquiry.

From what I can see the OP has no interests in the USofA. She is simply moving back from Korea to the UK. Not back and forth.

She has already received very sound and sage advice from those that have been there and done that. Perhaps best not to muddy the waters.

Old Nov 19th 2019, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

I responded to a stranger who was harsh to me.
that's all!!
Old Nov 20th 2019, 12:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I responded to a stranger who was harsh to me.
that's all!!

This is what was asked

Not sure what a US federal government form has to do with a Brit moving back to the UK from South Korea?
That is a question.

This was your response for some reason.

of which there was no need.

- & I am seeing similar about the place.

As stated, I welcome your wish to help and advise posters from your own personal experience & knowledge but please be mindful of your post tone and content to others.

Thank you.

BEVS
SiteLead.