Hello from Kath

Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

JulieAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Kath

Just wanted to say thanks for all your good wishes on the sudden death of my lovely Mum who suddenly passed away on Saturday night.

I will be returning to Perth shortly and will contact the Boat Babes when I get my head and heart sorted out.

Kath xx
Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:38 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Kath

Kath
I am so sorry to hear your news.
NB xxx
Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:40 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Sending all our love to you Kath xxxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of love and hugs Kath.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by JulieAD
Just wanted to say thanks for all your good wishes on the sudden death of my lovely Mum who suddenly passed away on Saturday night.

I will be returning to Perth shortly and will contact the Boat Babes when I get my head and heart sorted out.

Kath xx
Kath,

Thoughts are with you, so sorry for your loss.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 11:38 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I don't know you but wanted to say I am sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you have alot of love and support around this sad time.

God bless

Paula x
Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:29 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JulieAD

Kath xx
Hey you, I cannot put into words how so very sorry I was to hear the sad news. My heart goes out to you Kath and of course the kiddies and G. You take care and hugs for your dad. Say hi to Julie for me and have a safe journey back. Hugs to you all.x G,N & N
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:47 am
Back to the future!

Treacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to all

Hello Kath, so sorry for your loss.

Love and thoughts to you and your family.

TT xx
Old Mar 19th 2007, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

So sorry to hear your sad news

Thinking of you.

Sandra xxx
Old Mar 19th 2007, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

Kath, I am so sorry for your loss....You are in my thoughts. Hope you have a safe return......Big hug.........Tina XXXX
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kath,

Been thinking about you all week. Have a safe journey and see you soon. xxx

Jo
Old Mar 19th 2007, 8:59 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kath, don't worry about anything over here, Graham is doing a grand job with the kiddies. Paul kept him company over the weekend lol.

Kate and Robert are little stars. They have been brilliant for me!

See you soon..xxx