British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   Hello from Kath (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/hello-kath-435373/)

JulieAD Mar 17th 2007 11:27 pm

Hello from Kath

Just wanted to say thanks for all your good wishes on the sudden death of my lovely Mum who suddenly passed away on Saturday night.

I will be returning to Perth shortly and will contact the Boat Babes when I get my head and heart sorted out.

Kath xx

northernbird Mar 18th 2007 12:38 am

Re: Hello from Kath

Kath
I am so sorry to hear your news.
NB xxx

TraceyW Mar 18th 2007 12:40 am

Sending all our love to you Kath xxxxxxxxxx

Pollyana Mar 18th 2007 1:34 am

Lots of love and hugs Kath.

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me Mar 18th 2007 7:41 am

Originally Posted by JulieAD (Post 4529491)
Just wanted to say thanks for all your good wishes on the sudden death of my lovely Mum who suddenly passed away on Saturday night.

I will be returning to Perth shortly and will contact the Boat Babes when I get my head and heart sorted out.

Kath xx

Kath,

Thoughts are with you, so sorry for your loss.

Pants Mar 18th 2007 11:38 am

Hi

I don't know you but wanted to say I am sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you have alot of love and support around this sad time.

God bless

Paula x

St.Georges Girl Mar 18th 2007 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by JulieAD (Post 4529491)

Kath xx

Hey you, I cannot put into words how so very sorry I was to hear the sad news. My heart goes out to you Kath and of course the kiddies and G. You take care and hugs for your dad. Say hi to Julie for me and have a safe journey back. Hugs to you all.x G,N & N

Treacle Tart Mar 19th 2007 2:47 am

Hello Kath, so sorry for your loss.

Love and thoughts to you and your family.

TT xx

sandrainaus Mar 19th 2007 3:23 am

So sorry to hear your sad news

Thinking of you.

Sandra xxx

Tina Baker Mar 19th 2007 4:04 am

Kath, I am so sorry for your loss....You are in my thoughts. Hope you have a safe return......Big hug.........Tina XXXX

clougherty family Mar 19th 2007 7:14 am

Hi Kath,

Been thinking about you all week. Have a safe journey and see you soon. xxx

Jo

Nomore Mar 19th 2007 8:59 am

Hi Kath, don't worry about anything over here, Graham is doing a grand job with the kiddies. Paul kept him company over the weekend lol.

Kate and Robert are little stars. They have been brilliant for me!

See you soon..xxx