Guess what?

Old Nov 1st 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess what?

See you maybe when you get back then!!

Glad its all actually happening for you...

Kath
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

kericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud of

congratulations nu-shooz about bloody time well done and see you soon x
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 1:13 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

About time too!

Fab news R.

I only just checked my emails from yesterday. Good luck to you both.

You'll be gone before me!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:10 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

EEK!!
At last. Was touch and go for a long time there.
Well chuffed for you mate. You'll be fine.

We're now havin to look at stayin on here another 6 FRICKIN MONTHS as neither of us can get a glimpse of any jobs going back home. Sign of the times I think.

Dead pleased for you, R.

*pearly*
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:59 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Patrick2007
Why are you leaving Oz? Its not home and family There are loads of Expos over here trying to get people over there.

actually we got an email this friday saying that the Australian goverment are going to reduce the amount of migrants they willbe letting in because of the recession!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:22 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Yes, Sold the god damn house at last

Thank the lord.

Flights already booked for Heathrow, we fly 11th Jan..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Then we stay in London for 2 days, hit the shops as we only have shorts and T-shirts.

10 weeks to go.

you lucky, lucky gerl, goodonya
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
EEK!!
At last. Was touch and go for a long time there.
Well chuffed for you mate. You'll be fine.

We're now havin to look at stayin on here another 6 FRICKIN MONTHS as neither of us can get a glimpse of any jobs going back home. Sign of the times I think.

Dead pleased for you, R.

*pearly*

well if your staying for another six months, then your comin out to play (even if it is just for coffee in st kilda/brighton beach, ) and come to austin to work, some nice peeps there, the managers are lovely.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:48 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Margaret3;6934075]

I know M.

***** me if we had known this before now we'd have bought somewhere!
Typically hubbies just had a wage rise as well. I'm just about finished my sexual health stuff so might even get some work doing that. Haven't had an agency shift in about 4 weeks!! In a way I'm glad coz really wanting to see the back of Recovery stuff to be honest.
Next time your in Brighton text me! I'll come and meet you for a coffee.Might even bring The Dug.

Now we've gotta change our flights, removals date, dog date, ask for an extension on the house lease ( after telling them we were going early! ) and allsorts of other crap to organise. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 12:28 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

[QUOTE=onepearlyb;6934121]
Originally Posted by Margaret3

I know M.

***** me if we had known this before now we'd have bought somewhere!
Typically hubbies just had a wage rise as well. I'm just about finished my sexual health stuff so might even get some work doing that. Haven't had an agency shift in about 4 weeks!! In a way I'm glad coz really wanting to see the back of Recovery stuff to be honest.
Next time your in Brighton text me! I'll come and meet you for a coffee.Might even bring The Dug.

Now we've gotta change our flights, removals date, dog date, ask for an extension on the house lease ( after telling them we were going early! ) and allsorts of other crap to organise. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh no, what a bummer. All this stuff is a pain in the hole innit!
I've just been filling in forms for removals, Ins, cats etc...hate doing all this
stuff.
We haven't even got a place to live when we get back so hard trying to get intouch with estate agents in UK, they never reply.

My head is spinning, you do start to think 'what the hell are we doing'...but we'll get through it
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 12:42 am
shoot from the hip,baby

You will get through it!! You've come through far worse than moving back to your old familar territory.
I'm totally jealous. I've got a mammoth headache with all that's going on. We are provisionally booked to fly out on Jan 16th ( 5 days after you!!!! ) but now that looks like it's going to be JUNE.
Grroooaannnnn.

But a BIG YAYYYYYYYY for you!!!!!!!

Yayyyyy Nu Shooz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

You will get through it!! You've come through far worse than moving back to your old familar territory.
I'm totally jealous. I've got a mammoth headache with all that's going on. We are provisionally booked to fly out on Jan 16th ( 5 days after you!!!! ) but now that looks like it's going to be JUNE.
Grroooaannnnn.

That's a real shame pearly, have you tried applying with a UK address/phone number instead of the Aussie ones (there have been other posts about this, ask Flea what she did) seems to get a better response.

On the positive side, moving in June will be less of a shock to the system climatewise than January.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 12:49 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Grroooaannnnn.

But what if you still can't get jobs in June??
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 1:08 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
But what if you still can't get jobs in June??
Don't say that!!!!!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news. Here's hoping you get everything you wish for.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 1:15 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Originally Posted by islandergirl
That's a real shame pearly, have you tried applying with a UK address/phone number instead of the Aussie ones (there have been other posts about this, ask Flea what she did) seems to get a better response.

On the positive side, moving in June will be less of a shock to the system climatewise than January.
Islandgirl,

We've been shafted by a few recruitment agents recently. Hubbie's been strung along by one of them for a while. I've been getting my emails blanked when Ive emailed York NHS about work.
It all sucks. Just over 10 weeks until our booked return and NOTHING to go back to. Just can't take the risk of going back without so much as a phone interview in the pipeline as we'd end up eating into our savings massively!
Hubbies now resigned himself to staying on here another 6 months while I'm feelin like I'm still stuck on the rollercoaster.

*me*x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.