Guess what?

Old Nov 1st 2008, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess what?

Brilliant to wake up and read some good news, congratulations
Old Nov 1st 2008, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Yes, Sold the god damn house at last

Thank the lord.

Flights already booked for Heathrow, we fly 11th Jan..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Then we stay in London for 2 days, hit the shops as we only have shorts and T-shirts.

10 weeks to go.

Why are you leaving Oz? There are loads of Expos over here trying to get people over there.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:02 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick2007
Why are you leaving Oz? There are loads of Expos over here trying to get people over there.
Because believe it or not Patrick 2007 not everybody loves Oz when they get there and, dare I say it, some people even prefer living in the UK - SHOCK HORROR!!!!!!!

R - that's great news - so pleased for you - back where you belong and back for your dear old Mum - bet she's pleased.

I'll keep Warehouse, Oasis, Next etc etc warm for youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Those Expos fill your heads with bullshit. Oz isn't for everyone and it certainly wasn't for me.
Can't be bothered listing why, the simple answer is we prefer to live in the UK, sunshine isn't everything.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:07 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by pommybird
Because believe it or not Patrick 2007 not everybody loves Oz when they get there and, dare I say it, some people even prefer living in the UK - SHOCK HORROR!!!!!!!

R - that's great news - so pleased for you - back where you belong and back for your dear old Mum - bet she's pleased.

Can't wait to wear some decent clothes. Flip flops!!! i never want to see a pair again
Want to have fun before i get too old
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:17 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to wear some decent clothes. Flip flops!!! i never want to see a pair again
Want to have fun before i get too old
Can't believe Tracey W is home and now you are nearly back here too - all we need is to now get St George's Girl home and all will be well!!
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Those Expos fill your heads with bullshit. Oz isn't for everyone and it certainly wasn't for me.
Can't be bothered listing why, the simple answer is we prefer to live in the UK, sunshine isn't everything.
Oh right good choice.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

I know everyone doesnt like Oz. I wasted 7yrs myself in backward N.Z. Just curious as why someone was homeward bound after seeing all the crap on T.V. here about Oz.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:33 am
Grace and gratitude

I know everyone doesnt like Oz. I wasted 7yrs myself in backward N.Z. Just curious as why someone was homeward bound after seeing all the crap on T.V. here about Oz.
fair enough - sorry for snapping - it's just that you get quite a few smart arses who come onto this forum doing the whole 'why would you want to leave Oz when the UK is a right sh*it hole' thing, with the sole intention of winding peeps up.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

fair enough - sorry for snapping - it's just that you get quite a few smart arses who come onto this forum doing the whole 'why would you want to leave Oz when the UK is a right sh*it hole' thing, with the sole intention of winding peeps up.
I know where your coming from. There does seem to be a good few leaving.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:38 am
Account Closed

I understand!! those TV programmes will obviously show the good about moving to OZ. If they showed the bad bits, who'd want to come?

They should ban them!

I live in Perth and although it is 'nice', that's it just 'nice'. Our lives were much better in UK, we had more money, more fun...so what's the point in staying here. When we retire we might come back, cause when we are older we might want to do 'nothing'
Old Nov 1st 2008, 6:28 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Congrats! I bet you cant wait!
Old Nov 1st 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Nu Shooz that is fab news.

You can start your countdown now, I have a website bookmarked timeanddate.com which will give you a personalised countdown of the days, hours and seconds remaining in Aus, you might enjoy it.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Ah brilliant!!!!!!!! I am so glad that it has happened at last for you!
Old Nov 1st 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Guess what?

Thats awesome news you go girl!
Cally

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.