Going Home

Old Aug 27th 2006, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going Home

Originally Posted by dbark
Thanks for the advice. You're absolutely right, he is pretending/hoping my wanting to move back will die down and go away. It's tough, I'm completely torn between staying here with him, and going back there. Yes, I have no home or job there but I've been in that situation before and can do it again I hope. I'll keep you posted.
I know what your going through, it's so hard, I left my Husband after 7 months of living over here, stayed with my Parents tried to get on my own two feet, but after 3 months and constantly thinking about how much I missed my Husband, not to mention how cruel I felt for taking his Son away I came back, now 4 years into it I'm still as home sick as I ever was, but for the love of a good Man us Women do the strangest thing's, we are planing to return home next year, so at least I can now see a light at the end of this long and very lonely tunnel. My best wishes Vic x
Old Aug 27th 2006, 4:25 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbark
Thanks for the advice. You're absolutely right, he is pretending/hoping my wanting to move back will die down and go away. It's tough, I'm completely torn between staying here with him, and going back there. Yes, I have no home or job there but I've been in that situation before and can do it again I hope. I'll keep you posted.

No advice from me - this is really tough. Hope it all works out for the best - I'll be thinking of you.

My oldest son has just returned to the UK, and part of me just wants to go back with him. But for me it's just not possible, so I am trying to make the best of things here.

I wonder how many people who emigrate end up in the same boat...
Old Aug 28th 2006, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

i just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck for the future