Better the devil you know

Old Jun 4th 2004, 11:44 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty
Nobody stole your identity, are you saying you just happend to drop into this forum a few minutes after someone posted under your name and then you yourself started abusing others too Oh yeah and posted exactly the same tripe YOU directed at me some months ago.

What are you in this forum for? To offer helpful advice or to stir things up when the boring OZ forum has no spats. Whats the real problem? I bet its typical of many poor old folk your age, spent the working life in OZ, the UK zoomed ahead and financially with all those years of earning banana currency they cant get back to the UK if they tried. Dont take it out on us thank you.
Amusing, believe what you will,sorry i did,nt know you were, the forum police man. I shall scuttle off then ........... MM ps, Hurry ,Dotty i think Harrods is about to open
Old Jun 5th 2004, 3:17 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally posted by mr mover
No thanks, ok i was born there, and that was the extent of it, naturalised in ,68, Never been back thank god. After years of dealing with "immos"i have no desire to go any where else, lets see were you live, show your true colours. the last person who used that ,line with me was, Pommie Bastard, but he had "balls"............... MM

I live in Adelaide, Glandore to be precise, and you my fiend will always be a pom, no matter what you may think.

jib
Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:18 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jib
I live in Adelaide, Glandore to be precise, and you my fiend will always be a pom, no matter what you may think.

jib
AND you, my , " old son", will always be a TROLL, update your , Details , or die a natural death. ........ MM... ps No matter ,what i think , it depends, on What i Know.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:53 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally posted by mr mover
AND you, my , " old son", will always be a TROLL, update your , Details , or die a natural death. ........ MM... ps No matter ,what i think , it depends, on What i Know.

And you "know" your'e a pom

jib

Last edited by jib; Jun 5th 2004 at 2:55 pm.