Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Wikiposts

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:53 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby faced 13yr old father..

Originally Posted by cindyabs
well imagine how we Yanks feel!!!

I do, but I find you guys logical in your spelling
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I don't think many know...I didn't until a couple of days ago.
I didn't until recently..but aslong as she can spell "Piss off" as a reply she'll be fine.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
well imagine how we Yanks feel!!!

Inferior one would hope.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray

My .44 magnum is bigger than your swat
Originally Posted by made of kent
thanks for the compliment I had a c-section, didn't know you new that
He said "swat" not "tw...... nevermind.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:36 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Inferior one would hope.
Yes, we are known worldwide for having a national inferiority complex...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Yes, we are known worldwide for having a national inferiority complex...
I have notice the shy retiring flower characteristics of Americans abroad myself.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:46 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I have notice the shy retiring flower characteristics of Americans abroad myself.
Of course, we wait demurely at the back of the line just waiting for the sales help to notice us and pray that they speak and understand English if we are in a non-English country and if they don't we pantomine our needs. We also eat the cold and awful tasting foods they place in front of us without complaint thinking this is how their food normally tastes and dash it all, we even leave an extra tip at the end of the meal for lousy food and service.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rete
Of course, we wait demurely at the back of the line just waiting for the sales help to notice us and pray that they speak and understand English if we are in a non-English country and if they don't we pantomine our needs. We also eat the cold and awful tasting foods they place in front of us without complaint thinking this is how their food normally tastes and dash it all, we even leave an extra tip at the end of the meal for lousy food and service.
You forgot to mention the plaid shorts, the knee length white socks and brand new sneakers that is the compulsory retired US tourists uniform.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:02 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
What kind of crazy talk is that?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

You forgot to mention the plaid shorts, the knee length white socks and brand new sneakers that is the compulsory retired US tourists uniform.
And a baseball cap.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nethead
And a baseball cap.
I think you'll find that when abroad they were "trucker caps" not baseball caps.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

I think you'll find that when abroad they were "trucker caps" not baseball caps.
Well they all look the same to me.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 4:54 am
Unmitigated Gall

Well they all look the same to me.
Well this is an odd turn of events. Should I be offended?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Well this is an odd turn of events. Should I be offended?
Hmmm only if I mistake your truckers hat for a baseball cap I'd imagine.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:13 am
Unmitigated Gall

Hmmm only if I mistake your truckers hat for a baseball cap I'd imagine.
Oh.

I don't know the difference either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.