Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Wikiposts

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby faced 13yr old father..

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Oh.

I don't know the difference either.
Pssst (I had to look up truckers cap, to see what it was).
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:53 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nethead
Pssst (I had to look up truckers cap, to see what it was).
Is it just a cheap ballcap? The kind with a mesh back half? I used to have of those that said "Sperzel Toilet Seats" on it. I got it from my Mom who worked for plumbing supplies wholesaler.

Some bastard stole it.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Is it just a cheap ballcap? The kind with a mesh back half? I used to have of those that said "Sperzel Toilet Seats" on it. I got it from my Mom who worked for plumbing supplies wholesaler.

Some bastard stole it.
I don't know, they just looked like baseball caps to me
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 4:40 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
He said "swat" not "tw...... nevermind.
thanks, it was a dyslexic joke, and a pretty good one if I do say so myself, well you got it, as did many others, Dyslexia can be a gift, it makes us see language in a abstract way, and make different connections, and I understood what you where saying about the crap if I do a wrong post and I have tried to do Karma back, but I couldn't edit it so it may be a pile of S44t I don't mind criticism or sarcasm, so I will post and be dammed
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 4:55 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
thanks, it was a dyslexic joke, and a pretty good one if I do say so myself, well you got it, as did many others, Dyslexia can be a gift, it makes us see language in a abstract way, and make different connections, and I understood what you where saying about the crap if I do a wrong post and I have tried to do Karma back, but I couldn't edit it so it may be a pile of S44t I don't mind criticism or sarcasm, so I will post and be dammed
Oh! er... OP didn't say anything, its all in my imagination, no karma, nothing! not a sausage. actually he was very rude, commented on my house keeping and the state of my hairy shins! actually he was pretty honest, I don't mind people saying I don't get that, that make no sence,wtf just don't get personal!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 4:57 pm
Banned

srah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to all

Christ how many times do I have to explain I am dyslexic! I am crying this time, I am fed up with these type of comments its not a english exam, its a forum!
To Lime Pickle and the like remember this >

Judge not, that you be not judged
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 5:11 pm
member of little note

I don't quite know how to handle this one? I was going to send you an e-mail but you don't except them???, lime pickle wasn't my problem they made a valid comment, as in I made no sence. don't know what to do now?? Poppy girl are you around? can you communicate privately? okay just feeling bullied by another member of the forum! wish I hadn't started this, starting to feel like a bully myself!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 7:41 pm
Hotter on your tongue

Lime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! er... OP didn't say anything, its all in my imagination, no karma, nothing! not a sausage. actually he was very rude, commented on my house keeping and the state of my hairy shins! actually he was pretty honest, I don't mind people saying I don't get that, that make no sence,wtf just don't get personal!
Originally Posted by srah
To Lime Pickle and the like remember this >

Judge not, that you be not judged
Let made of kent fight her own battles and do not take my user name in vain
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:23 pm
member of little note

I don't quite know how to handle this one? I was going to send you an e-mail but you don't except them???, lime pickle wasn't my problem they made a valid comment, as in I made no sence. don't know what to do now?? Poppy girl are you around? can you communicate privately? okay just feeling bullied by another member of the forum! wish I hadn't started this, starting to feel like a bully myself!
I meant Jersey Girl, not poppy girl!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:37 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I just add stupid people to my ignore list ...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:31 am
Banned

srah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lime Pickle
Let made of kent fight her own battles and do not take my user name in vain
I made my comment not just for made of kent...it was just rather poignant I felt.

BTW you sound like a real bully
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:14 pm
member of little note

Originally Posted by Ray
I just add stupid people to my ignore list ...
thank god! maybe you will stop posting to me as well
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

thank god! maybe you will stop posting to me as well
Come on... Using smilies is an immidiate blocking to Ray... You should know that.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:31 pm
member of little note

thats the hope?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:33 pm
member of little note

Originally Posted by CitySimon
Come on... Using smilies is an immidiate blocking to Ray... You should know that.
as he will leave me and others alone and just do his funny stuff, which he is brilliant at

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.