Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Wikiposts

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:32 pm
Hotter on your tongue

Lime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby faced 13yr old father..

Originally Posted by srah
I made my comment not just for made of kent...it was just rather poignant I felt.

BTW you sound like a real bully
And you've made this assumption based on what exactly?

I find your remarks most offensive. Until made of kent changed her signature to mention her dyslexia how was anyone, who hadn't come across her before, supposed to know?

I merely posted that I hadn't understood what she had written as I would've to any other post. Not knowing she was dyslexic how does that make me a bully?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

To Lime Pickle and the like remember this >
Judge not, that you be not judged
Originally Posted by made of kent
lime pickle wasn't my problem they made a valid comment
I made my comment not just for made of kent...it was just rather poignant I felt.

BTW you sound like a real bully
srah. You fucked up... now shut up.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; Jun 4th 2009 at 9:57 pm.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:44 pm
Hotter on your tongue

Lime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
srah. You fucked up... now shut up.
Mr Prime My hero
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lime Pickle
Mr Prime My hero
If you were that grateful you'd email me naked pictures of yourself.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:53 pm
Hotter on your tongue

If you were that grateful you'd email me naked pictures of yourself.
Did ya get them?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:55 pm
Account Closed

Did ya get them?
yeah but I thought they were of yer nan and were joking.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:24 am
Hotter on your tongue

yeah but I thought they were of yer nan and were joking.
Mr Prime My hero
Strike that
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:05 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I find your remarks most offensive. Until made of kent changed her signature to mention her dyslexia how was anyone, who hadn't come across her before, supposed to know?
?
And why should you care anyway
heat, kitchen, fire...
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
And why should you care anyway
heat, kitchen, fire...
Probably because she got accused by srah, of upsetting M of K when it wasn't her.

It was either you or me.

If you ask me a big dramas been made out of this by every other ****er poking their noses in and getting it completley wrong.

If I upset M Of K with my "paragraph" comment I apologise but Im not clairvoyant and didnt know she was dyslexic. That said, if she posts anything I think is bollocks I will say so. If she wants equality she can have it, I'll think shes just as much an idiot as I do everyone else that doesn't see things my way.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:36 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Probably because she got accused by srah, of upsetting M of K when it wasn't her.

It was either you or me.

If you ask me a big dramas been made out of this by every other ****er poking their noses in and getting it completley wrong.

If I upset M Of K with my "paragraph" comment I apologise but Im not clairvoyant and didnt know she was dyslexic. That said, if she posts anything I think is bollocks I will say so. If she wants equality she can have it, I'll think shes just as much an idiot as I do everyone else that doesn't see things my way.
Well I am damned if I want to know or care what disease or failings people have before I comment on their post... If you cannot write in sensible english or know what you are talking about ....stay away ...

One of the reason I dont post on surgeon forums....
or fishing forums ...I would look stupid ...
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What's this....Clash of the Titans?
Old Jun 5th 2009, 3:01 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It's a

for sure.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 3:01 am
Hotter on your tongue

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Don't you just love it....Big Strong Men defending one's honour
Old Jun 5th 2009, 3:02 am
Hotter on your tongue

Strike that

It was either you or me.

You don't get reinstated
Old Jun 5th 2009, 3:03 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you just love it....Big Strong Men defending one's honour
well someone's got the bent nail syndrome thing going on then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.