Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Wikiposts

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Old May 28th 2009, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby faced 13yr old father..

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
I tell you what...explain it in simple terms because you're not as concise as you think you are.
I was replying to Lothianlad who expressed that the guys were being blamed 'when it is offered on a plate' if he doesn't want to be blamed then he should keep it in his pants and learn to say no.

I never said that any woman that had unprotected sex was a slapper... those are your words. I was refering to women who 'put it on a plate'
Old May 28th 2009, 4:06 am
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
I was replying to Lothianlad who expressed that the guys were being blamed 'when it is offered on a plate' if he doesn't want to be blamed then he should keep it in his pants and learn to say no.

I never said that any woman that had unprotected sex was a slapper... those are your words. I was refering to women who 'put it on a plate'
And thank God there are some that do other wise none of us would get a shag when were pissed and on the pull.
Old May 28th 2009, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US

What is wrong with women who "put it on a plate"? If men can do this, then women can as well. Both are equally sexual beings.

(On a side note, I was interested to hear that there are no conjugal visiting rights in UK prisons. There are in Australia. Prostitution is also legal in Oz. Cultural differences I guess.)
Old May 28th 2009, 1:34 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
What is wrong with women who "put it on a plate"? If men can do this, then women can as well. Both are equally sexual beings.

(On a side note, I was interested to hear that there are no conjugal visiting rights in UK prisons. There are in Australia. Prostitution is also legal in Oz. Cultural differences I guess.)
exactly! thanks why are us women expected to live by one rule and men another? in order for a bloke to be a "jack the lad" the women is an "easy lay" double standards! it as to be said that I found that hospitals in the UK with the constant changing of doctors, we used to use terms normally reserved for women! for male doctors (and male nurses), and their reps would certainly preceed them. as we all had mates in distant hospitals..; so you knew not to touch them with a stick! words such as in tart, whore, cheap shag, sloppy seconds and dog for the male members (oh er misses) of staff!! but us girls had to make sure we didn't have a reputation, cos it would haunt us for life! whereas the bloke that got these titles felt proud
as we all thought they where arses!
Old May 28th 2009, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
What is wrong with women who "put it on a plate"?
Nothing... who said there was?
Old May 28th 2009, 8:06 pm
Hotter on your tongue

Lime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
exactly! thanks why are us women expected to live by one rule and men another? in order for a bloke to be a "jack the lad" the women is an "easy lay" double standards! it as to be said that I found that hospitals in the UK with the constant changing of doctors, we used to use terms normally reserved for women! for male doctors (and male nurses), and their reps would certainly preceed them. as we all had mates in distant hospitals..; so you knew not to touch them with a stick! words such as in tart, whore, cheap shag, sloppy seconds and dog for the male members (oh er misses) of staff!! but us girls had to make sure we didn't have a reputation, cos it would haunt us for life! whereas the bloke that got these titles felt proud
as we all thought they where arses!
Did anyone else understand any of this?
Old May 29th 2009, 12:30 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lime Pickle
Nah!!! She is mad as a trout... just smile and move on ...
Old May 29th 2009, 1:06 am
Hotter on your tongue

Lime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Nah!!! She is mad as a trout... just smile and move on ...
Old May 29th 2009, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lime Pickle
Yes, I did actually.
Old May 29th 2009, 3:16 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Christ how many times do I have to explain I am dyslexic! I am crying this time, I am fed up with these type of comments its not a english exam, its a forum!
Old May 29th 2009, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Christ how many times do I have to explain I am dyslexic! I am crying this time, I am fed up with these type of comments its not a english exam, its a forum!
Don't take it to heart MOK!! It's nice to have you here - very refreshing. Ignore the meanies.
Old May 29th 2009, 3:24 pm
member of little note

Thanks I am still crying, I was bullied so much at school, cos I couldn't do simple stuff and its a bit hard to revisit that!
Old May 29th 2009, 3:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks I am still crying, I was bullied so much at school, cos I couldn't do simple stuff and its a bit hard to revisit that!
I'm so sorry...please don't let it upset you. I'm sure people here wouldn't make comments if they knew you are dyslexic. I don't think many know...I didn't until a couple of days ago.
Old May 29th 2009, 3:40 pm
member of little note

thanks, for the support. I am getting increasing fed up with the people who think this is an english test and making rude comments, it really cuts me to the core, I am a member of another forum and never a comment! it doesn't help that my H key isn't working very well!! really have to hit the bugger to get it to work, as you can see I am cheering up
Old May 29th 2009, 3:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, for the support. I am getting increasing fed up with the people who think this is an english test and making rude comments, it really cuts me to the core, I am a member of another forum and never a comment! it doesn't help that my H key isn't working very well!! really have to hit the bugger to get it to work, as you can see I am cheering up
That's more like it. If you're anything like me you've got a crumb or something stuck under the key. I threw sesame seeds over my keyboard this morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.