Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Work & study in Dubai

Work & study in Dubai

Old Oct 13th 2004, 5:00 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Work & study in Dubai

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
anyway.. my working hours means i end at 6pm so what slave drivers ae you talking about?
OMG!!!!!:scared:.......u r doomed mate. The traffic is at its worst from half 4 till about 8. And being in BD isnt going to help ur case much either.

If u r headed back to SZR, there is bound to be traffic, but u may not get the full on jams that are heading into the CBD. U will be leaving the CBD, but whilst in the BD area, I wud suggest having loads of CD's with u as u will b spending a fair bit of time in ur TT trying to get home.

Though having said that, I am sure a 25-30 min trip home wudnt bother u too much. After all, u r a city slicker like i am .lol....just remember its 25-30 mins to go a distance of about 8 kms from BD to SZR.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 7:55 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
OMG!!!!!:scared:.......u r doomed mate. The traffic is at its worst from half 4 till about 8. And being in BD isnt going to help ur case much either.

If u r headed back to SZR, there is bound to be traffic, but u may not get the full on jams that are heading into the CBD. U will be leaving the CBD, but whilst in the BD area, I wud suggest having loads of CD's with u as u will b spending a fair bit of time in ur TT trying to get home.

Though having said that, I am sure a 25-30 min trip home wudnt bother u too much. After all, u r a city slicker like i am .lol....just remember its 25-30 mins to go a distance of about 8 kms from BD to SZR.
hence why i will be getting th CD autochanger also!! nah doomed is STAYING in the uk...
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:34 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hence why i will be getting th CD autochanger also!! nah doomed is STAYING in the uk...
Dont 4get the remote control for the cd changer and booster jets incase u just have to get out of that traffic jam 'dah'rling.......lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:22 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Dont 4get the remote control for the cd changer and booster jets incase u just have to get out of that traffic jam 'dah'rling.......lol
erm... that's the batmobile! lol
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:04 am
The Oracle

erm... that's the batmobile! lol
lol....is that wot u intend to buy then? Throw in a pair of wings incase the traffic is extra bad.hahaha