Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Who has lost their jobs?

Who has lost their jobs?

Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

mantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nice
Default Re: Who has lost their jobs?

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
The more you type.......the more pity i have for you,

I mean, come on Mantronic, im not even asking you to be sporadic, take your time, think about it....even copy and paste from someone else but PLEASE try to write something amusing, ill even settle for vaguely entertaining.

Please, go away, dig deep....and come back when you have something worth reading.

I can't understand why your here to be honest, if you have soooo much money, even someone like you has options...such as hookers, or therapy.

I can only assume that your hating on here because nobody really notices you in the real world, thats why you post deliberate remarks to cause a reaction..... its the only time you get noticed.

It must be horrible to go through your life with people looking straight through you, women ignoring you and struggling to find friends.
Are you really that un-noticable in real life or do you just have a highly under developed personality.????

I can only assume based on your posts, that you are either a repressed homosexual, have no personality to speak of, or you have a mild form of autism that makes it hard to for to communicate with normal people.

Either way, i dont really care...your not important enough and im only reading your posts out of boredom and perverse curiosity (the same reason you'd watch a car crash or freak show)

Rgds
JD
Its gotta be short and sharp scott_alexander ... desperation is writing a long essay to someone that is just stirring shit.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mantronic
Its gotta be short and sharp scott_alexander ... desperation is writing a long essay to someone that is just stirring shit.
yeah we imagine you to be very short, with a big chip on your shoulder..
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:25 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

OK,

your a prick.

Short and sharp enough for you??
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

mantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nice

OK,

your a prick.

Short and sharp enough for you??

Too easy and not witty enough.

Its looking like you wont cut it and are just digging a hole if anything scott. Might be time for some more roids scott (might explain the penis size fixation)
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:36 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Its looking like you wont cut it and are just digging a hole if anything scott. Might be time for some more roids scott (might explain the penis size fixation)
Mantronic, the Grown-ups are talking, be a good little boy and run along back to Bebo or myspace.

You can insult me all you want, but i suggest you take your anger and focus it back on whoever it was that hurt you in the past...maybe a family friend, teacher or trusted adult ?????

Remember, that you cant get better til you admit you have a problem....we ALL know it, it's time you should face it.

We wish you a speedy recovery and hope that you stop "hurtin' and start healin' "
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, you think your posts are witty?

Now I know where your coming from with irony..
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:37 am
Account Closed

larnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry! But just wish you guys would stick to the theme of the thread and not diverse into nonconsequential rubbish!!
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by admon
I'm sorry, you think your posts are witty?
Dont be sorry.

You better get some work done though or youll end up a one man restructure eamon. Those potatoes arent gonna peel themselves you know!

Night champ.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:45 am
Up in the air

Dont be sorry.

You better get some work done though or youll end up a one man restructure eamon. Those potatoes arent gonna peel themselves you know!

Night champ.
As per Larnie's request,
Please can we take your mindless drivel and post in the sand-pit instead.

Mantronic, I'll even start your own little thread for you so you can feel special and important.

please can we get this thread back on topic
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:52 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I've just been given the boot in the UK. It was kinda on the cards anyway.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:57 am
Account Closed

Dont be sorry.

Night champ.
Yeah well! The world is full o0f morons!! and you my friend are one of them!
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:59 am
Account Closed

As per Larnie's request,
Please can we take your mindless drivel and post in the sand-pit instead.

Mantronic, I'll even start your own little thread for you so you can feel special and important.

please can we get this thread back on topic
Chur Chur my friend!! A Kiwi colloquialism!!!
Old Jan 20th 2009, 11:01 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Yes. I've just been given the boot in the UK. It was kinda on the cards anyway.
sorry to hear that, what happened? (why was it on the cards?)
Old Jan 20th 2009, 12:10 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
sorry to hear that, what happened? (why was it on the cards?)
It's a long story, but it could be a blessing in disguise in the long run.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of weight on penis size and sexuality? Hmmm ... I can think of worse things.

And yet you still make over 2k a day?

Jammy underscore dodgers hey ... wait up .... IS THAT YOU SCOTT ALEXANDER

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VvAtILUSNgM

I was going to multi quote but really I cannot be arsed, you really are a nasty little man - biterness will just eat you up inside.

You came on here and attacked some of the regulars who you have no idea about.

I think I have come to the conclusion that you are a prize one to55er

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.