Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Who has lost their jobs?

Who has lost their jobs?

Old Jan 20th 2009, 12:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who has lost their jobs?

Originally Posted by mantronic
Yeah ... I would have been eaten up by all you dubai big guns ... something horrific like the indignity of getting sacked on NYE ... real top performer stuff that ... I heard it happens to men with bitter and agressive partners

Just about time to get off your high horse dont you think - if you dont like my posts ignore them - as it stands Im just as entitled to post on my experience as you are ... if not more so as a contrary view of someone with the foresight to see through the mirage.
what a pleasant person you are knobhead
Old Jan 20th 2009, 12:29 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Yes. I've just been given the boot in the UK. It was kinda on the cards anyway.
sorry to hear this
Old Jan 20th 2009, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
what a pleasant person you are knobhead

Just ignore BC he really is a tosser of the highest order
Old Jan 20th 2009, 12:50 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by banter64
Just ignore BC he really is a tosser of the highest order
next he will be blabbing on about how the Arabs stitched us up etc etc
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

next he will be blabbing on about how the Arabs stitched us up etc etc
lol in my cases he is most certainly correct
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:03 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

It's a long story, but it could be a blessing in disguise in the long run.
well, take it easy, and good to hear that you've already got a view of the 'upside' of things!

Last edited by still.unsure; Jan 20th 2009 at 1:09 pm.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:06 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, BC and S.U.

As I alluded to last week, I'm working on a return to the Middle East anyway. The only annoying thing is the way the company here have unceremoniously dumped me.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:09 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Yeah ... I would have been eaten up by all you dubai big guns ... something horrific like the indignity of getting sacked on NYE ... real top performer stuff that ... I heard it happens to men with bitter and agressive partners

Just about time to get off your high horse dont you think - if you dont like my posts ignore them - as it stands Im just as entitled to post on my experience as you are ... if not more so as a contrary view of someone with the foresight to see through the mirage.
*sigh*

seriously, ok, mantronic, we get it. here, take this as the 'recognition' you're so desperately (and pathetically) in need of, about how you know so much about the middle east based on f'all experience, that you told us, that you're the best, that you're the smartest, blah blah blah. now f**k off already, would you? ...tw@t
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:14 pm
Concierge

Thanks, BC and S.U.

As I alluded to last week, I'm working on a return to the Middle East anyway. The only annoying thing is the way the company here have unceremoniously dumped me.
what did they do? I still think ours was bad, NYE the day before our rent was due
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:30 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

what did they do? I still think ours was bad, NYE the day before our rent was due
They binned me over a health issue. But they are asking me to stay for 2 weeks to do a handover. I could be getting things lined up, and I rather would.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Poitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nice

Well we didn't get canned today but sadly 40 others did. Don't know the all the details yet.

We were sure we were off.

Lets hope things pick up soon for everyone.

LOL

Little Jimmy if I hear of anything I'll let you know - we in the same line of business.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:48 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Poitin
Well we didn't get canned today but sadly 40 others did. Don't know the all the details yet.

LOL

Little Jimmy if I hear of anything I'll let you know - we in the same line of business.
that were close Poitin!!
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

Glad you're still here Poitin.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:52 pm
Excess Baggage

LOL

Cheers, mate. Drop me a PM and we'll share QS goss.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there mister,

just catching up with what is going on and this thread was meant for helping those in need. Its out of order for you to come on here and pretty much take the p!ss out of those who have been in the country years longer than you were who set up lives and friends here. You dont know anything about the situation of the members here and you dont seemed to have bothered your backside to get to know anyone - that is up to you, your loss really.

Other than the one company you claimed screwed you over (but didnt because you never actually took a job there?!) what do you know about Dubai, what are the positives to it?

If you have none you obviously didnt spend anytime here!

Aus or not everywhere has a sh!t side and money is not everything.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.