Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What's your most embaressing moment ???

What's your most embaressing moment ???

Old Jan 8th 2005, 6:27 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Red face What's your most embaressing moment ???

Well i have several, but one of the funniest was when my hubby (bless) went to wild wadi and was shot up one of the water shutes on a tube the water jet had such a force it shot his shorts off they had to stop the ride so he could reclaim them :scared: LMAO.

So c'mon own up you must have a better one than that!

Last edited by Rumble Tumble; Jan 8th 2005 at 6:31 pm. Reason: Sticky keyboard!
Old Jan 8th 2005, 6:33 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's your most embaressing moment ???

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Well i have several, but one of the funniest was when my hubby (bless) went to wild wadi and was shot up one of the water shutes on a tube the water jet had such a force it shot his shorts off they ha to stop the ride so he could reclaim them :scared: LMAO.

I wore one of those tie halternecks once and got drunk. I was innocently chatting a way to this guy in the club for what seemed like a while. I noticed his arm creeping toward the back of me, but thought nothing of it. A few (long)moments later, I noticed I was getting more attention than what I'm used to and looked down......the B@s*@!d had undone the tie of my halterneck. He left the club before I did...with a bleeding nose.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 6:46 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
I wore one of those tie halternecks once and got drunk. I was innocently chatting a way to this guy in the club for what seemed like a while. I noticed his arm creeping toward the back of me, but thought nothing of it. A few (long)moments later, I noticed I was getting more attention than what I'm used to and looked down......the B@s*@!d had undone the tie of my halterneck. He left the club before I did...with a bleeding nose.
had that 1 tried on me b4 they didn't suceed tho thanx god LOL
Old Jan 8th 2005, 6:50 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

had that 1 tried on me b4 they didn't suceed tho thanx god LOL

It was one of those silky ones that you can't notice if it falls...if you know what I mean, and it was very easy to undo + I didn't double knot it cos it looked naff. I was also quite drunk which gave himm even more of an advantage.
Nasty people out there.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 6:56 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by samireh
It was one of those silky ones that you can't notice if it falls...if you know what I mean, and it was very easy to undo + I didn't double knot it cos it looked naff. I was also quite drunk which gave himm even more of an advantage.
Nasty people out there.
glad you popped him 1 any how he deserved it
Old Jan 9th 2005, 4:15 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Well i have several, but one of the funniest was when my hubby (bless) went to wild wadi and was shot up one of the water shutes on a tube the water jet had such a force it shot his shorts off they had to stop the ride so he could reclaim them :scared: LMAO.

P M S L RT that is soooooooooooo funny, I cannot stop laughing OMG hahahahahaha
Old Jan 9th 2005, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

"It wasn't me that was embarrassed!!" but after a few drinks with close friends the conversation got around to sex!! and the question was "whats the most unusual place you have had sex" Then poor Tommy's wife said "Up the Arse!! :scared: :scared: much to Tommy's dismay as it wasn't with him!!

And to this day 27 years down the line they are still happily married
Old Jan 9th 2005, 9:13 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
"It wasn't me that was embarrassed!!" but after a few drinks with close friends the conversation got around to sex!! and the question was "whats the most unusual place you have had sex" Then poor Tommy's wife said "Up the Arse!! :scared: :scared: much to Tommy's dismay as it wasn't with him!!

ROFL to that one, not really had any embarrasing moments just done stupid things when I was drunk!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 9:31 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I just aint gonna go there!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:23 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy

P M S L hahaha...................good one
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:32 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
P M S L hahaha...................good one
Afternoon Malt !!! Have u picked Mr.Malt up or u forgot?
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta be that bloody worm