British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   What's your most embaressing moment ??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/whats-your-most-embaressing-moment-276179/)

Rumble Tumble Jan 8th 2005 6:27 pm

What's your most embaressing moment ???

Well i have several, but one of the funniest was when my hubby (bless) went to wild wadi and was shot up one of the water shutes on a tube the water jet had such a force it shot his shorts off :eek: they had to stop the ride so he could reclaim them :scared: LMAO.

So c'mon own up you must have a better one than that! :D

Happiness Jan 8th 2005 6:33 pm

Re: What's your most embaressing moment ???

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Well i have several, but one of the funniest was when my hubby (bless) went to wild wadi and was shot up one of the water shutes on a tube the water jet had such a force it shot his shorts off :eek: they ha to stop the ride so he could reclaim them :scared: LMAO.

I wore one of those tie halternecks once and got drunk. I was innocently chatting a way to this guy in the club for what seemed like a while. I noticed his arm creeping toward the back of me, but thought nothing of it. A few (long)moments later, I noticed I was getting more attention than what I'm used to and looked down......the B@s*@!d had undone the tie of my halterneck. He left the club before I did...with a bleeding nose. :mad:

Rumble Tumble Jan 8th 2005 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by samireh
I wore one of those tie halternecks once and got drunk. I was innocently chatting a way to this guy in the club for what seemed like a while. I noticed his arm creeping toward the back of me, but thought nothing of it. A few (long)moments later, I noticed I was getting more attention than what I'm used to and looked down......the B@s*@!d had undone the tie of my halterneck. He left the club before I did...with a bleeding nose. :mad:

:p had that 1 tried on me b4 they didn't suceed tho thanx god LOL

Happiness Jan 8th 2005 6:50 pm

:p had that 1 tried on me b4 they didn't suceed tho thanx god LOL

It was one of those silky ones that you can't notice if it falls...if you know what I mean, and it was very easy to undo + I didn't double knot it cos it looked naff. I was also quite drunk which gave himm even more of an advantage.
Nasty people out there.

Rumble Tumble Jan 8th 2005 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by samireh
It was one of those silky ones that you can't notice if it falls...if you know what I mean, and it was very easy to undo + I didn't double knot it cos it looked naff. I was also quite drunk which gave himm even more of an advantage.
Nasty people out there.

glad you popped him 1 any how :D he deserved it

Malteser Jan 9th 2005 4:15 am

Well i have several, but one of the funniest was when my hubby (bless) went to wild wadi and was shot up one of the water shutes on a tube the water jet had such a force it shot his shorts off :eek: they had to stop the ride so he could reclaim them :scared: LMAO.

P M S L RT that is soooooooooooo funny, I cannot stop laughing OMG hahahahahaha

johnbuoy Jan 9th 2005 6:45 am

"It wasn't me that was embarrassed!!" but after a few drinks :beer: with close friends the conversation got around to sex!! :) :) and the question was "whats the most unusual place you have had sex" Then poor Tommy's wife said "Up the Arse!! :scared: :scared: much to Tommy's dismay as it wasn't with him!! :mad:

And to this day 27 years down the line they are still happily married

Crying Freeman Jan 9th 2005 9:13 am

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
"It wasn't me that was embarrassed!!" but after a few drinks :beer: with close friends the conversation got around to sex!! :) :) and the question was "whats the most unusual place you have had sex" Then poor Tommy's wife said "Up the Arse!! :scared: :scared: much to Tommy's dismay as it wasn't with him!! :mad:

ROFL to that one, not really had any embarrasing moments just done stupid things when I was drunk!

Heart of gold Jan 9th 2005 9:31 am

I just aint gonna go there!!!!

Malteser Jan 9th 2005 10:23 am

Originally Posted by johnbuoy

P M S L hahaha...................good one

novita77 Jan 9th 2005 10:32 am

Originally Posted by Malteser
P M S L hahaha...................good one

Afternoon Malt !!! Have u picked Mr.Malt up or u forgot? :D

Jellybean Jan 9th 2005 11:05 am

Gotta be that bloody worm :rolleyes: