Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Job oppurtunity in Dubai.

Job oppurtunity in Dubai.

Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:10 am
Just Joined

Ziahusain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job oppurtunity in Dubai.

British expat willing to work with any sales background. experience in relocation and removals will be an advantage. excellent perks assured
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:15 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job oppurtunity in Dubai.

Originally Posted by Ziahusain
British expat willing to work with any sales background. experience in relocation and removals will be an advantage. excellent perks assured
I know just the person.
He has worked for me before and was an excellent asset. His people skills are great and he always closes the sale.

He is available immediately, and i can provide you with excellent references.

I have sent you a pm
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Just don't prostitute yourself
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:13 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Offering or looking????
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Just don't prostitute yourself
No I shall not protiture myself , maybe you
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Offering or looking????
looking
Old Jan 9th 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

No I shall not protiture myself , maybe you
No I think you misread me, I meant don't come across as very "needy" or "eager" to your prospective employers, it means a better salary package for you