Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What if you won the lexus mega draw?!!

What if you won the lexus mega draw?!!

Old Jan 10th 2005, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Anya4Dubai will become famous soon enoughAnya4Dubai will become famous soon enough
Default What if you won the lexus mega draw?!!

So what would you do if won the 10 million grand prize ....

The first thing I would do is kick my boss (actually my obnoxious ex-boss ) on his *@$*.....and quit !!!!!

Not so gentle and sweet Anya

Last edited by Anya4Dubai; Jan 10th 2005 at 1:02 pm.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:09 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What if you won the lexus mega draw?!!

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
So what would you do if won the 10 million grand prize ....

The first thing I would do is kick my boss (actually my obnoxious ex-boss ) on his *@$*.....and quit !!!!!

Not so gentle and sweet Anya
LMAO I'd do that to but not my boss LOL . Did you know of anyone winning a prize like that, I knew sum1 that won a porshe from Dubs Duty Free lucky bugs.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Anya4Dubai will become famous soon enoughAnya4Dubai will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
LMAO I'd do that to but not my boss LOL . Did you know of anyone winning a prize like that, I knew sum1 that won a porshe from Dubs Duty Free lucky bugs.
Yep, someone in my office bought a telephone card from Eppco and next day won a Nissan Patrol. How lucky was that

Me, I haven't even won a toffee ...........so I will continue to dream

Anya the Dreamer
Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
Yep, someone in my office bought a telephone card from Eppco and next day won a Nissan Patrol. How lucky was that

Me, I haven't even won a toffee ...........so I will continue to dream

Anya the Dreamer
I have bought a ticket....sad i know, will keep you posted lol
Old Jan 10th 2005, 4:48 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Someone I know won ..... A BMW X5, 25'000 Dhs worth of diamonds, and 12'000 Dhs in shopping voucers all in one hit when they bought a pair of glasses at the Burjuman
Old Jan 10th 2005, 4:50 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Someone I know won ..... A BMW X5, 25'000 Dhs worth of diamonds, and 12'000 Dhs in shopping voucers all in one hit when they bought a pair of glasses at the Burjuman

Shit. I'm gonna start entering these comps
Old Jan 10th 2005, 4:54 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Shit. I'm gonna start entering these comps

Some one also won an Aston Martin at the duty free ... And a lady that won the harley last week! Cant say that I have ever bought a ticket bu tmaybe I ought to!!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 4:57 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Some one also won an Aston Martin at the duty free ... And a lady that won the harley last week! Cant say that I have ever bought a ticket bu tmaybe I ought to!!

It's quite sad...I've just replied to myself three times on the other thread!!! I'm so impatient